Chapter Sixty-One

[Wristbands: Chapter Sixty-One]

          It was finally almost over, after days and days of moving, they were finally making their last trip. First, Sirius and Aspen moved in with Cassie. Then James and Lily moved in, after those two—Peter moved in. Before they could even finish helping Peter move, Wendy and Remus moved in and all of their attention went to those two. Now they were just picking up Marlene and her boxes, which she actually had informed were very few.

       Wendy and Lily took over for Aspen and Sirius as they excitedly snatched the baby out of her crib. Aspen and Sirius shrugged, fully trusting their friends as they took that time to both relax and actually socialize. In the beginning, Sirius went out every night. But after witnessing Aspens nightmare, he figured she had way too much stress put on her so he saw his ways and started staying home. Of course, that didn't mean he woke up when the baby cried. He always slept right through it, leaving either Aspen or Wendy, who was surprisingly a very light sleeper now, to get Cassie.

       Remus finally managed to get a job as a librarian in Diagon Alley, it didn't pay much but at least he got something. Wendy was training to be a tattoo artist, but the wizard kind. According to Sirius, that meant that she could give him free magical tattoos everyday if he wanted her too. He then got a ball slap which made him bite his tongue, that next half hour was spent with Aspen giggling as she wiped blood off of Sirius' mouth.

     Aspen honestly believed Wendy would thrive as an Auror, with the way she fought.

         Lily spent almost everyday organizing the flat, she would even clean everyone's room for them. She would clean other peoples flats, too, getting paid a lot of muggle money which they would just transition into wizard currency. James spent his time going on mission after mission, and if he weren't on a mission, he was at a nearby gym trying to regain the abs he lost after quidditch season.

       Marlene was going to a muggle beauty school, where she was going to learn make up and hair. When she wasn't doing that, she was either on missions or scamming people for their money as she 'foresaw their future.' And then there was Peter, the five-foot-five boy who was never home and never had an explanation when he was questioned. He wasn't questioned much, though.

       Sirius would joke that he was sneaking out to stalk a girl, it actually sounded reasonable seeing as that was what he did during their seventh year. The only one without a job was Sirius, though, he stated constantly that Cassie was his job. Aspen would only remind him that Cassie was her job and if he says otherwise, she'll show him the pictures that were taken of her on the operating table during her c-section.

       Adulting was difficult, Sirius didn't like it. That was the main reason why he had no job. Plus, he was bloody rich, meaning that getting a job would only make him richer which was unnecessary seeing as other people needed money too. So basically, he didn't want to get a job he didn't need. Aspen partially agreed, adulting was hard. Instead of getting periodic meals everyday, she had to make her own. Along with a bottled meal for her spawn that she grew like a seed in her uterus. She also had to use almost every ounce of her attention to make sure said spawn didn't hurt herself.