Chapter Forty-Five

[Wristbands: Chapter Forty-Five]

         "Which outfit do you think is better?" Aspen asked her boyfriend, holding up two identical outfits on clothes hangers. The only difference between the outfits were that the one on the left had a small golden heart etched onto the shirt pocket, the other, the golden heart was nowhere to be seen.

"Er, left?" Sirius guessed, unsure as to what his hormonal girlfriend's response would be. That day was the day where they'd be learning the gender of their baby. Unknown to about everyone, Sirius was nervous beyond words could describe. Then there was Aspen who wasn't even trying to hide her internal freakout.

       "Bloody hell, could you have not said that more unsurely?" Aspen asked, throwing both outfits onto the bed. "I want to look perfect today—I have too. You're no help!"

      Taking his chance, Sirius smirked, "Well, that's because you always look good to me."

"Well," Aspen mocked," I don't want to look good, I want to look fantastic!" She groaned, plopping down onto the bed and stressfully putting her face into her hands. "Where's a fashionista when you need one?"

Unfortunately, Wendy wasn't with her at the moment, she and Remus both fell asleep in his bed in the boy's dorm room. Evelyn was . . . not an option, and would never be an option again.

"Oi!" Yelled Sirius, offended. "I am a fashionista, you're just picky! And hormonal."

"Fashionistas are supposed to be fashion experts for the picky, Sirius!" Exasperated Aspen, "Never mind that, just please help me find a perfect outfit. I want to look good for when we learn our babies gender."

Sirius gulped at that but nodded and stood up, walking over to her drawer. "Why do you want to look good anyway? It's not like the baby is going to be watching, or that we'll be able to take pictures. James broke his camera while trying to make it float to the top of the Astronomy Tower when he forgot it at the lake."

"Of course he did," Aspen sighed as her boyfriend looked through her clothes. Wiping her face, but making sure she didn't wipe off any of her makeup, "I just want to look good because this is a special moment in our lives. Why would I want to remember this day if your wearing your perfect bloody black jeans and stupidly hot leather jacket while I'm wearing sweatpants and a stained t-shirt?"

"I wouldn't say they're perfect," Mumbled Sirius, looking at his shoulder and wiping off his jacket. He looked down at Aspen with a cheeky smile, "Don't give me that look, I'm only joking."

"Of course you are," Aspen incredulously, "because you're Sirius Orion Black. One-fourth of the marauders, the boy who gives no shites, and the biggest jokester around."