Chapter Thirty-Two

[Chapter Thirty-Two: Wristbands]

          "Padfoot, do you think Lily would like it if I wore a red tie, like her hair?" James asked while rummaging through his trunk for fancy clothing.

"Sure," Sirius shrugged, James smiled as he pulled out a red tie. "She'll like it even better if you wear an all red suit, maybe even with red slacks."

"Really?"

"No, not really Prongs." Remus said from the other side of the room, he was reading a book that would let out defeating moans every few secondshe had taken it from the restricted section in the library. "You'd look ridiculous in a suit like that. Just wear a normal suit, if she wants you to get a tie that'll match her hair she'll let you know."

"I guess you're right, Moony," James mumbled, placing back the red tie and pulling out a black one.

"You guess . . ." Remus scoffed, low enough for only Peter to hearthe pudgy boy snorted. Remus looked updown to his friend, and smirked. His book let out another demeaning moan. James and Sirius looked at the Remus and Peter in curiosity, ignoring the book they had grown accustomed too—and James was about to ask something when Sirius stood up.

"I —"

"Have rabies?" Peter interrupted. Sirius' face contorted to both annoyance an confusion.

"No, I —"

"have an STD?" Remus guessed, Sirius turned to him and was about to say something but the taller boy continued; "It's about time you got one, especially with the number of girls you go around with. But than again, I thought you and Aspen had a thing going on." Remus gasped, "Did Aspen give you the STD?"

"What? No! I —"

"owe Prongs six galleons?" James spoke. "Because I can confirm that's true. Pay up, my friend."

"I don't owe you six galleons, I don't have an STD, nor do I have rabies!" Sirius screeched to his friends who were trying their best not to burst out laughing. "All I was going to say is that I—"

"Love Marlene McKinnon more then I love Aspen Lee?" Asked a new voice, walking into the boys' dorm room. They all simultaneously looked over to see Marlene standing in their doorway, Peter immediately used a pillow to cover his chestwhich was bare without a shirt. "If so, then awe! I love you too, Black!"

"I don't love you, McKinnon!" Sirius yelled, exasperated. Marlene smirked and then gasped as she faked offense.

"Well then, that was very unexpected. At least you could've told me in private rather than in front of your friends. You've embarrassed me, Sirius Black."