The Fruit of Our Love

Taeyeon was waiting for her wife to finish her shower. As she was waiting her mind drifted back to her conversation with Yuri earlier.

flashback

Taeyeon went into Yuri's room to pick Ji Ji up , when she went in she saw Ji Ji cuddling to Yuri's back. The girl was holding onto her mother's neck , her chubby cheeks resting against Yuri's black , her arms circling around Yuri's neck making a stark contrast between Ji Ji and Yuri. The toddler's little fingers were rubbing small circles around her mother's neck as she inhale her mother's comforting scent. Yuri was busy with her work but she felt so much at ease with Ji Ji behind her. Taeyeon felt a pinch of jealousy rising in her.

She cleared her throat , " Hey black bean , anyeong Ji Ji-ah .. "

Ji Ji heard Taeyeon's voice and immediately released her mother's neck and ran towards Taeyeon

" Danshin-immo !!!!!" Taeyeon scrunched up her nose at the greeting but nevertheless she carried Ji Ji into her arms and started planting kisses all over her cherubic cheeks. That earned a string of giggles from the young girl. Yuri looked up and smiled at the sight , she knew Taeyeon had always wanted a kid but Tiffany's career has been putting Taeyeon's dream on hold. After a few minutes , Taeyeon put down the breathless child and the toddles toddles towards her mom. Yuri held out her hand to carry Ji Ji up on her lap.

" Tae-ah you can go and settle your stuff first, I am free now. It's only after 2pm that I can't be here. I have a meeting with the investors from Japan. Sooyoung and Sunny will be there too. " Yuri said. Taeyeon nod her head and proceed to sit in one of Yuri's couch. Yuri continued to work while Taeyeon took a look around the office , she noticed most of the furnitures here have been changed courtesty to Yuri's outburst at the mention or mere thought of her runaway wife. There were times when Taeyeon would cry outside of Yuri's office while the tan girl was having another meltdown due to the stress she had to endure and the humuliation Jessica brought her. Everytime Yuri had an outbust it would result with Taeyeon fetching Yuri to the emergency department with the tan girl looking disheveled and with broken glasses all over her arms . Ji Ji will be with either Yoonhyun couple or SooSun couple , Taeny and Hyoyeon will take turns to take care of the company and Yuri. Everytime Yuri had an outburst , it only happened in the office as Yuri do not want her daughter to witness her fury , so the interior of her office will changed its concept after every outburst. Taeyeon took a glance over at her best friend , she noticed Yuri's eyes looked glum , it's as if her life force was sucked out of her. Only when Ji Ji is with Yuri that Taeyeon could catch a glimpse of the old Yuri. Taeyeon sighed.

Yuri looked up at her small friend when she heard the sigh. " Tae is something bothering you ? "

" Aniyo... actually.. there is." Taeyeon squirmed in her seat. She then proceed to get up and carry Ji Ji over to Sooyoung's room next door. She then returned into Yuri's office. Yuri's eyes were looking at Taeyeon intently and it made Taeyeon felt like a child who broke her mother's favourite vase.

" Yuri-ah , I had a dream last night... " Taeyeon lied

" What dream is it that you have to get my daughter out of the room ? Did you dreamt that you cheated on Fany ?! " Yuri exclaimed

Taeyeon was flabbergasted at the remark " ANIYOOOO.. I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE. WHY WOULD I DO THAT SHE'S THE  MOST PERFECT WOMAN FOR ME  EVEN HER BUTT IS PERFECT !! " After the remark, Taeyeon put a hand over her mouth realizing she talked way too loud and prevail way too much information. She chided herself .. " Aish , Kim Taeyeon I think Fany's loud voice has finally gotten to you "

Yuri  laughed at her dorky friend ; " So what's the dream about then chingu-ah ? "

Taeyeon continued her story " .. as I was saying , I dreamt that Sica came back and she wanted another chance with you .... will you take her back ?"  Taeyeon looked up to see Yuri with a blank expression on her face. Yuri exhaled and looked at Taeyeon .