Where Is Mummy ?

After ending her phone call with Taeyeon , Tiffany quickly changed out of her scrubs and punched out. She wanted to reach Jessica as quickly as possible. The three of them need to form a plan. Things are starting to get a little bit out of hand. She walked quickly to her car and sped off . On the way back, Tiffany called her best friend.

" Hey Tiff .. what's up?" Jessica's chirpy voice flooded the car. Tiffany thought to herself " Oh.. you won't be smiling and sounding all cheerful if you knew what happened"

Tiffany took a deep breath " Jessi , Ji Ji got bullied in playgroup today. The other kids laughed at her for only having one parent instead of two. She cried so much in the office. " Tiffany paused trying to get a response from the other line. Jessica was shocked that her daughter would receive such treatment due to her mistakes.

" Helloooo, Jessi. Still there ? " Tiffany asked

" Yeah.. s-still here Tiff " Jessica's voice appeared shaky. Tiffany knew she shouldn't ask more.

" Jess , Tae Tae asked Yul if you were to come back and wanted to be back in their lives.. would Yul allow you to ? " Tiffany paused , she don't know if she should tell the ice princess of Yuri's plan of getting a step mother for Ji Ji.

"What's the verdict Tiff ? I've already prepared for the worst.. just tell me" Jessica begged

"Jessi , she would take you back if you promise to never leave them again. If you are going to leae them again sometime in the future , Yul would rather you don't appear in front of them , that way she can focus her attention towards looking for a woman to be Ji Ji's stepmother." Tiffany exhaled while waiting for the news to register into her best friend's dull head.

Jessica was shocked. Even though she has prepared for the worst , but still the news of Yuri going out to look for another woman send a deep pain into her soul. She cannot imagine her wife loving another woman besides her , she knows she's selfish for thinking this way but she still love the tan woman deep inside her heart. Her soul and body was craving for Yuri. Before she could give a response , Tiffany cut her in.

" Look , Jessi. I'm driving back now and I'm on my way home. We'll talk more about it okay. " Without waiting for a response from Jessica , Tiffany hung up the phone.

Jessica took a long time to regain herself back from the news. She know she had to make a move or she will lose them both forever. She needs to talk to Yuri immediately. The doors to the front door rattled and Jessica pondered whether to stand up to greet Tiffany or just stay where she is. Before she can decide , Tiffany strutted in.

" Jessi , I think we need to recruit more helpers."

" What... w-who ?" Jessica was baffled with Tiffany's suggestion.

"Erm.. Tiff , your apartment isn't that big to hire helpers to clean. Look I can help if you want. ... " Before Jessica could finish , Tiffany cut her off

" Jess. I'm talking about recruiting more help in your plan to get your wife and daughter back." Tiffany explained

" What do you suggest Tiff ? "

" I say , we recruit Sunny. Tae is an amazing recruit  but we both know she tends to be a bit more bias towards Yuri. I think Sunny is the best when it comes to this. She's not bias , she definitely can be a good balance in case we have some arguements on how to approach this matter."

Jessica pondered..Tiffany has a point. But she's afraid of Sunny's reaction, since that bunny looks cute and cuddly but her temper is sometimes borederline scary. She shuddered when she remembered Sunny's face when Sooyoung made her lose a game.