Teasing

Kwon family's next few weeks in Jejudo were rather smooth sailing , Yuri and Jessica are slowly warming up to each other , stealing kisses here and there and second base action. But they were still reluctant to jump to home base yet. But they are both enjoying this push and pull relationship. It brings back many fond memories of when they just started dating. Their friends pay them visits regularly especially Taeyeon, even if its just for a couple of days the short cutie will make it to Jejudo to have a look on her favourite person.

FInally , the day they all waited has arrived. It's time for ballet. Yuri was a nervous wreck for sure. But her daughter and wife seems to take it a little bit too cool. "Yah.. aren't you both too nonchalant about this ? Aren't you nervous Ji JI?"

"Umma, I'm not scared." Jessica rolled her eyes at her dorky wife's attitude. "Seriously Yul, why are you so nervous ? It's just ballet practice. It's okay if you mess it up, we are just there to help her." Yuri sighed and sat down on the couch "What if they bully her because of our realtionship?" Yuri asked looking over at her wife. Jessica sat up straight and stared into Yuri's brown orbs "Then , we protect her with all our might. People might misunderstood us , but our love for our daughter is strong enough to defeat anything that try to harm her." Jessica leaned into Yuri and kissed her forehead. "We are in this together Seobang-ah. Don't worry." Yuri smiled softly and thanked her wife by kissing her softly on the lips. Jessica pouted "That's all I get for calming you down?" Yuri chuckled and leaned back down again , but she just grazed her lips on Jessica's temple , "You didn't tell me specifically where do you want it ?"

Suddenly , Yuri's phone rang. Yuri picked up her phone and saw it was from Victoria. Yuri asked Jessica to bring their daughter into the room before receiving the call."Hello , unnie?"

"Yuri-ah , I have some news for you." Yuri heard Victoria sigh on the other line and she knew it was nothing good. " Just say it unnie. Hold on , I'm putting you on speaker now. Jessica is beside me." Yuri turned on the speaker and gestured Jessica to sit next to her. "Okay, Tyler Kwon was detained in France. He was put in jail for a few months. But because his father and brother are filthy rich, they managed to cut down his jail time. And Jessica went away almost immediately after convicting him , even if there was a retrial , there is no way for the France government to contact Jessica.... so he is out of the prison by next month." Yuri sighed and clenched her fist , " Unnie , is there anyway to turn the verdict around? He hit a woman till she was in the ICU and had a miscarriage. Isn't that enough ?"

It was Victoria's turn to sigh , she knew what Yuri was feeling. "Yuri , of course he is wrong but he used mental instablility as his reason for his act. He even got psychiatrist words to prove his point. I tried to dig out some dirt from him , but everything that he did is legal and there's proof to justify his reasons. By law ,he is innocent. But of course we all know that is just part of his plan to escape punishment." Jessica's heart beat palpated so fast , her eyes were closed shut and her hands clenched into fists. Yuri glanced at her wife and knew immediately just what she is thinking. Yuri reached over and covered Jessica's hand with hers , she raised it up and kissed her hand. "It's okay. I am here." Yuri mouthed to her wife. "What should I do now Vic unnie?" Shuffling of noises can be heard from the other line , before long Kang Ta's voice boomed over.

"Yuri-ah , it's oppa. Listen to me, we will continue to monitor him even if he is back in Korea. We will monitor his every movement. Leave everything to us and enjoy your life with your family. Report to us immediately if you find anything suspicious over there. But I doubt he will know you are in Jeju."

"Should I call Kangin oppa and Leeteuk oppa ?"

"You should. I will give him a call later it's okay. I will make sure the EXO boys will be in Jeju monitoring you guys. You won't even notice them."