I Have A Small Wish

Flashback

Tiffany was busy staring at her computer watching the surgery that she was to perform the day after tomorrow. Her wife was playing video games on her phone. Taeyeon was bored, her wife wasn't paying attention to her. She wished they had a child , so she could at least spend her time with her child even if Ppani is busy.

Taeyeon wondered how would their child look like , Taeyeon prefer daughters though, She thought they would have inhertied Tiffany's beautiful looks and eye smile. Taeyeon wouldn't mind staring at two or three Tiffanys everyday. It will be the most happiest day of her life , something that belonged to the both of them.

THUD

the sound of the laptop slammed shut was heard. Taeyeon knew Tifaany was done. She stood up and walked over to her wife. She leaned down and snaked her arms around Tiffany's neck , burying her nose on the top of her head, sniffing in Tiffany's scent. Tiffany felt Taeyeon holding her , she felt relaxed immediately. Taeyeon slowly swayed them both together in a synchronized rhythm while humming a song , occasionally stop to peck Tiffany's head. After a while , Taeyeon stopped. Tiffany pouted, she wanted more cuddles with her wife. She turned around and turn her puppy eyes to her wife, Taeyeon laughed at her wife , she couldn't believe in front of her was an upcoming trauma surgeon . She captured Tiffany's face with her hands and land little pecks all across her face. That earned a wide split grin from Tiffany. She snaked her hands behind Tiffany's neck and pulled her into her embrace. Tiffany snuggled into Taeyeon's chest. Her hands circling Taeyeon's waist and sniffed into taeyeon's scent.

"Fany-ah , do you wanna be a mother?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany was shocked, she never once thought of having a child since it was impossible But staring into Taeyeon's deep orbs she knew deep down Taeyeon wanted a child. She was torn , she couldn't picture herself getting pregnant neither can she stand another woman carrying Taeyeon's baby or Taeyeon getting inseminated by some guy. She was selfish but she love Taeyeon too much.

" Nope. Babe, we're both girls..."

" Baby, we can try like Yulsic.."

" Tae Tae-ah , I'm still an intern. Having a child now will hinder my career. I wanted to be a trauma surgeon , you know that. I can't be pregnant now or the next few years. " Tiffany explained, she saw how her wife's shoulder slumped.

" I can be the one pregnant Fany-ah "

"NO!!! I WON'T HAVE YOU BE INSEMINATED BY SOME UNKNOWN GUY , WHO KNOWS WHAT GENES HE MIGHT HAVE! " Tiffany shouted

" Fine." Taeyeon walked away and enter their room shutting the door.

"SHIT" Tiffany cursed. she knew she pissed Taeyeon off. She quickly entered their room and found Taeyeon wrapped in a blanket looking like a burrito. She climbed over Taeyeon and placed her hands on Taeyeon's shoulders.

" Babe... I don't want a child now, doesn't mean we can't have a child somewhere in the future. Maybe we can adopt."

" Ppani-ah , I want a child of my own. A child that has OUR DNA , OUR genes , OUR creation. OUR flesh and blood Ppani-ah , a sign of our love blossoming ."

Taeyeon sighed and turned to stare at her wife. Tiffany was not meeting her eyes. She knew Tiffany was affected by her words , she sighed and tug at Tiffany's chin, forcing her wife to meet her gaze

" I love you baby. I love you so much that I want kids with you even though it's impossible. But I love you so much to comply to you , I know your career means everything to you .Its okay. I'm willing to wait. " Taeyeon said. Tiffany's eyes watered at Taeyeon's words. She jumped on her wife and kissed her hard on the lips. Taeyeon smiled , her perverted mind just got woken up.