Babies on Board

Yuri and Taeyeon were busy discussing the new projects and contracts when Taeyeon's phone rang. It was Tiffany. Taeyeon broke into a huge smile and Yuri immediately knew who it was. She took a glance at the clock and saw it's lunch time. She gestured her friend to get up and they both slowly walked out of the building for lunch.

"How's everything Taeng?" The latter just nod her head and grinned at Yuri.

"Everything is good between us."

They are enveloped by a silence thereafter. Both comfortable with the silence , replying their wives.

"Sica is coming over with Hailey for lunch."

"Ppani is also joining us later. She said we need to get some stuff for Rosie"

A few seconds later ,both Yuri and Taeyeon looked up from their phone and stared at each other.

"SHIT!"

"SHIT!" The both of them exclaimed at the same time. They both know having Tiffany and Jessica together talking about shopping will make their bank account lose a great deal of number.

"Call them back Yuri-ah , say something came up . We can't make it for lunch."

Yuri nod her head and fetched out her phone. Just when she was about to call her wife. Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang strutted in with Hailey Kwon.

"Shit..."

Taeyeon and Yuri shared a glance and hang their head low.

'Rosie-ya. Mianhe. You're going to be walking around today.' Taeyeon thought to herself.

"Seobang.."

"Umma... Tae immo"

"Tae Tae"

Hae Ji climbed up the chair and hugged Yuri tight. Jessica looked on at the mother daughter interaction. She sat next to Yuri and flipped open the menu. She glanced at her daughter , still hugging her wife tightly, she glanced across seeing how her bestfriend was leaning agaist Taeyeon.

"Kwon Yuri"

Yuri heard her wife's cold tone. She looked up and saw her wife glaring at her.

"Am I invincible?" Yuri grinned at her wife and lowered her daughter on the couch. Being the smart girl that she is , Hae Ji quickly scrambled to her Tae Tae immo. Yuri leaned forward and kissed her wife's temple. "Don't be jealous of your own daughter."

"You hugged her and paid all attention to her since we got here."

"Mianhe." Jessica glared at her wife.

"It's a small thing Jessi. Why are you being jealous of your own daughter?" Tiffany asked her friend.

"You won't understand Tiff. Yuri pays more attention to her than to me. You will experience that the moment your Tae Tae pops. It's so hard to aegyo your own wife, and compete for her attention and kisses. Holy shit Tiff..."

Tiffany turned and looked at Taeyeon. "You won't do that right? Even though you are the one popping ,but I have a feeling I will be the one disciplining Rosie."

Taeyeon looked at her wife and raised her eyebrows. "I don't know Ppani-ah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I haven't even give birth yet."

"If you are anything like me , you might be giving birth anytime next month."Jessica taunted Taeyeon. Tiffany scoffed, "Don't scare her. You had a PROM. Tae's last prenatal check up was fine."

"Sica had a clear list too. But look what happened after two weeks. That rascal couldn't wait to get out."

"True. But your daughter has been actively moving in your stomach since the second trimester. Whereas my daughter is more docile and calm."