Pride Life

Rosie and her mothers have been home for a week now. And true to what Yuri predicted, the rest of the gang slowly moved in one by one. Making their home chaotic, loud and happy everyday. Hae Ji seems to like the idea of all her emmos living together with her and baby Rosie.

Rosie has been a good little girl. Except for feeding and soiled diapers , she has been a quiet little baby. No shrieking and unnecessarily fussing. Taeyeon and her wife are more than happy to have such a docile baby. This morning as it was every morning since they all moved in , breakfast was chaotic. Taeyeon tried to mute herself to her noisy surrounding and concentrate on her little girl feeding. But of course there is no way to mute out such noisiness.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were in the kitchen helping Kang emmo with breakfast. Serving 14 adults is no easy feat especially when there are a few shikshins lying around. Their food consumption is scary and this is just breakfast. But Kang emmo is more than happy to serve these girls, after all she was also there to witness their growth. From high schoolers to college kids to getting to where they are today in society , she was proud and honored to witness each and everyone of their growth.

Yuri was fussing , the production team for the variety show had just called them , asking permission to come and try to look for places to set up cameras. With her house so noisy and rambunctious , she was tempted to cancel the appearance. She took a look around and saw how the long dining table was filled with people and food and loud noises, she shook her head. She just wants some privacy and calmness. She looked at her daughter finishing her food , Hailey seems happy these days with her emmos all around.

Although she kicked up a fuss about leaving Rosie to go to playgroup , but Jessica managed to calm her daughter down telling her that she needs to learn new things in order to teach Rosie. The little girl finally relented because of the word Rosie. Yuri noticed how her daughter is slowly adapting to the new baby and how much love she has for that little infant. Her heart felt relieved , at least she now know her daughter will be okay if Jessica and her decide to have another child.

She looked at the clock and stood up , everyone looked at her and glanced up at the clock. They kept quiet and quickly finished their breakfast. After all they can't be later than the boss to work. Jessica stood up and cleaned up her daughter . They slowly bid their farewell to the new parents and Kang emmo and get into their car. Hailey rushed over to the baby and kissed her rosy cheeks.

"Bye bye Rosie posie. Unnnie will come back later." The infant squirmed her body making Hailey smiled even wider. Taeyeon took her daughter's hand and waved to the toddler in front of her , "Bye bye unnie. Have a good day, remember to learn well and teach me." She said in her baby voice. Hailey smile and waved goodbye to them. After they all left, Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and let out a laugh. Finally. They are free from the noise pollution. Tiffany quietly finished up her breakfast and took the baby from her wife's arm. Taeyeon then started her breakfast. The little girl is a docile baby but she feeds slow.

Tiffany played with her daughter laying the little girl on the couch and crouched over her. "Peekaboo!!Where is little Rosie?"

"There she is !!"

Taeyeon looked on , Tiffany has been a great help. Helping Taeyeon with the infant , giving Rosie baths , changing her diapers , helping with the breastfeeding and the milk pumping. Taeyeon was glad the idea of having a child managed to show her wife's motherly instinct.

Tiffany took her daughter's little feet and kissed her little toes one at a time. She stared at her daughter's face and then her little feet , she felt tears swarming up. The feeling of being a mother , the joy when your little one is healthy and thriving every day , the exhilarating feeling when your little one smiles at you. Tiffany was glad she gave motherhood a chance. It is amazing. Although waking up a few times at night to assist her wife with the infant, it is nothing compared to the silent moment watching your partner feeding your child. The bonding moment between the three of them are nothing but beautiful.