Living Together

Soon , the venue was starting to fill up. Taeyeon and Tiffany both sat front row with Yuri and Hailey. The maknae couple behind them , Sooyoung and Sunny sitting opposite of them with Hyoyeon and Nicole. They were all excited to see Jessica's show. The whole fashion world was buzzing when she announced she's making a comeback and having her runway show.

Yuri was nervous, she was excited to see her wife's beautiful creation but she was nervous for her wife. She held her daughter's hand and unconsciously rubbed circles on her. Taeyeon noticed her best friend's action and nudged Yuri's side.

"Calm down. If it's anyone who should be nervous , it should be me. I am 41 weeks pregnant now and my daughter seems to be taking her own sweet time inside."

Yuri chuckled at her best friend's statement. "She will be one to test your patience."

Taeyeon huffed and turned to her wife , or her wife's cleavage for the matter of fact. "Ppani-ah , can you pull up your dress or something. It's too low."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "It's too low. But the only person gawking at me is you. So I don't mind letting it all fall free for you."

"Seriously , you stress me out. "

"What you gonna do then?" Tiffany leaned her head on her wife's shoulder and rubbed the bulging belly.

"She should be out now Ppani-ah."

"It's fine Tae. First labour usually takes up more time."

"I hope I don't give birth during the show." Tiffany stifled a laughter thinking about her wife giving birth during her best friend's comeback runway show.

"Jessi will kill you."

"I will bury myself first." Tiffany and Yuri both burst out laughing at her statement. Not long after Sulli and Krystal arrive in matching couple wear and sat next to Yoona and Seohyun.

"Why are the maknaes wearing couple wear?" Yuri asked Taeyeon and Tiffany while secretly glancing back.

"We were once young before. You and Jessi were always wearing matching couple wear even till now. You even dress your daughter the same." Tiffany jested Yuri.

"The pot calling the kettle black. The only difference is you are the black one here. Hahahahahahahahah" Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laughter making everone nearby them to stop what they were doing and looked at her.

"Such an embarrassment." Yuri commented.

Soon , the lights dimmed and the music started. One by one , the models walked out strutting their best pose and showing off the outfit and their hot body. More than a few models have been giving Yuri the sexy wink. Even the very pregnant Taeyeon received some too. Much to her wife's dismay. What does the two recipient do , they just showed off their sexy smirk and winked back.

After the first part of the show, there was a short break and Taeyeon was reprimanded more like nagged by her wife for giving that model sexy looks. "Ppani-ah , I am as big as a whale now. Who would want me?"

Tiffany just grunt and breathed out loudly like a dragon. 'So cute' Taeyeon thought to herself. She walked up to her wife and kissed Tiffany's bare shoulders. "I love you."

"No more smexy eyes with the models later." Taeyeon nod her head and entwined her hand into her wife's.

The second part of the show comes as a surprise for the audience, three models walked out together sporting almost the same outfit but they were different. What captured the audience was the child version of the outfit. Everyone was in awe, this is something they never expect from Jessica Jung.