Happy Birthday Yuri

A few months come and go , both Yuri and Jessica along with their daughter are living well and bonding well over there in Jejudo. It's already December and Yuri's birthday is just around the corner. She had planned to spend her birthday with her friends and family. The rest of the girls took some days off and flew over to Jejudo. Taeyeon had already passed her first trimester successfully , and now that her pregnancy is stable ,she decided to fly over to Jeju to celebrate Yuri's birthday and meet up with her favourite little person.

She was packing her luggage, more like Tiffany was helping her to pack up her luggage because the latter do not want her to be squatting or bending down on the floor and doing strenuous exercises. Tiffany sighed as she looked on at the amount of luggage her wife is packing for. "Tae Tae , do you need to buy so much for Hailey. Yuri and Jessica are very much capable of buying these for her you know." Taeyeon nod her head and twirled her finger around her wife's soft locks "I know Ppani-ah , but these are all books that are beneficial for her. It can stimulate her brain and her senses. Good books are good investment babe." Tiffany scoffed and turned around to face the latter "I guess when Acorn arrives, I will be the bad cop while you will be the good cop huh?" Her wife laughed and pinched her nose "No silly. We will both be disciplining our child. I guess I will be like Yuri. There will be some habits that I believe a child should and should not possess. But I really like Yuri's teaching. They are good. There are many things we can learn from Yuri's parenting styles." Taeyeon said earning nods from her wife.

Over there in Jeju, both Yuri and Jessica were having a hard time deciding what to cook and what to buy for their friends. Since there's a lot of them and they have four shikshins among them including Kwon Hae Ji, Yuri and Jessica have a lot to buy and a lot to prepare. Jessica sighed out loud and turned towards her wife "Yuri-ah , is this enough?" She said pointing towards the trolley full of food. Yuri shrugged her shoulders "I don't know how much should I provide for them." Jessica sighed and walked over to the meat section grabbing every meat she could get her hands on and threw them into the trolley, adding to the pile. "Mami, why you buy so much meat?" Jessica turned back and lowered down her face to meet her daughter's , "Because Kwon Hae Ji is a little pink pig. She eats so so much so mummy and umma have to buy more to feed her." The little girl pouted and wrapped her arms around her mother. Jessica hoisted her daughter up and continue adding to the pile. Silently inside her heart, she was cursing her friends and wife for eating too much and Yuri for being born in December. 'Tsch, Yuri-ah why can't you born in the summer or spring or autumn, why winter? We can't go out for barbeque because it's cold. Now we have to cook everything ourselves and for so much people and they are all shikshins'

Yuri looked for her wife and daughter and saw them piling up the trolley with meat, she wondered how empty will the supermarket be after they left. Finally she had enough when she saw Jessica totally emptied out the red meat section. She rushed over there and slowly put all the meat back. "Sica-baby, let's not cook. I'll order a buffet and have it sent to our apartment. We'll do it this way. I don't want to see you work so hard on my birthday. I want to enjoy it with you. I want you to relax and not work so hard." Jessica leaped in joy and kissed her wife "Thank you seobang. I was really scared. I don't know what to cook or how much to cook. But I really want to cook for you." Yuri pinched her wife's cheek "Yah, you have all the time in the world to cook for me. You have to cook three meals a day for me including supper and dessert. You need to cook for the both of us till we get bored of you." Yuri said and meronged her wife. Jessica pouted cutely and urged Yuri to kiss her on the lips. Being a whipped person that she is , Yuri obliged to her wife's demands. She quickly searched her contacts and asked Mr Lee to look for a caterer for her. After a while she managed to find a suitable caterer. She peered from behind and saw Jessica's head lowered looking at the phone. "What are you doing Sica-baby?" Jessica smiled when she heard Yuri calling her "I was just looking at some cakes. I can't cook for you but I can make you a cake right?" Yuri nod her head "I want pistachio cakes, they were so nice." Jessica nod her head silently taking note. Suddenly Hailey barged into their conversation "Mami... chocolate cake and cupcakes" Jessica laughed and nod her head either. She want this birthday party to be unforgettable for them. This is the first time she will be celebrating with her family. She want everything to be perfect.