Let's Be Soulmates

After sending Taeyeon and the rest of the gang off, Yuri and her family drove away from the airport. Hailey was sleeping soundly in the backseat while Yuri's mind was thinking of things to settle before sending her girls off to London. "Sica...you need to start packing. The sooner the better, you don't have to pack too much. Just buy what you need there in London. Same goes for Ji Ji." Jessica snapped her head back to look at Yuri, she has been avoiding this topic for a few days now..guess it's time to face the music. Yuri glanced at her wife and noticed the stillness and sadness in the latter's eyes. She sighed and reached her hand out to hold her wife's ,"You know it's necessary baby... he's dangerous."

Jessica sighed and nod her head silently. She felt a tug on her hand and glanced up to see Yuri smiling sweetly at her. She couldn't help it and leaned in to kiss her wife's cheek. "I'll miss you seobang...." Jessica whined to her wife, making the tanned woman chuckled. "Me too. But I am worried for Hailey , I have never left her side before. Not even for a day. Any project that requires me to stay more than a day , I will push it to Taeyeon or the others to do it for me. i am afraid she will kick up a fuss" Jessica turned and looked at her daughter , she knew her daughter kicking up a fuss is inevitable since Yuri and her are inseparable. She sighed "We just have to make it work seobang.... if you hate the seperation then get it done quickly arasso. Don't leave us there for too long.." Jessica instructed her wife. Dorky Yuri just salute Jessica making the latter laugh.

They were engulfed in a comfortable silence as they drove back to their apartment. After putting their bundle of joy into bed , Yuri and Jessica were snuggling against each other in the living room. "Seobang... can I make a dress for the three of us for our vow renewal ?" Yuri looked at her wife wide eyed , "But Sica, that will take a lot of time. I was thinking of a simple ceremony for the three of us and then get it done quickly and...." '

''And sent us off to London?!" Jessica shrieked at her wife. How could she do that ? "Kwon Yuri, I am not joking right now. Do you want to renew our vows? If you do not want to do it just say so , no need trying to pacify me then ship me off far away." With that statement , Jessica stormed into the bedroom , slamming the door in her way not caring if her daughter is sound asleep. The loud noise woke Hae Ji up and she saw her mummy running into the bathroom... she was puzzled. A moment later her umma came in running and banging on the bathroom door.

"Sica... Sica... open the door please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it so hasty. It's just I want you guys to be safe. I ... of course I want to renew our vows. But making a dress and all takes too much time , the longer you guys are here , the easier he gets to track you both." Yuri sighed and slide down to the floor , she saw her daughter looking at her. She gestured the little girl to come over and huddled her daughter close to her. "Hae Ji-ah , mummy is mad at umma. Can you ask mummy to not be mad anymore and come out?" The little girl nod her head and bang her small fist to the wooden door

"Mami, umma is bad. She is naughty, mami, come out. Let's play. Just Hailey and mami , no umma. Hailey won't play with umma today. Mami.. come out." Jessica who was crying behind the door couldn't help but smile at her daughter's statement. She sighed shakily and wiped away her tears to look presentable to her daughter , then she opened the door slightly. Hailey popped her head in and smiled sweetly at her, she pulled her daughter into the bathroom and slammed the door shut to Yuri again. "YAH!! COME OUT!! DON'T SHUT ME OUT!! YA!! JUNG JESSICA!!"

"Thats what you get Kwon Yuri" Yuri closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She know it's a losing war. "Okay, Jessica Jung do whatever you want. You want to design our dresses, go knock yourself out." Then Yuri left the bedroom , not forgetting to slam the door hard. Yuri walked into her study room , she is upset that her wife does not seem to understand the situation right now. Of course she wants to renew their vows, if its possible in front of the whole country to show how much she loves her, but now with that crazy bastard running around wielding knife , it's seemingly impossible to do so. She stared at the ceiling above her while contemplating on her plan. The creaked door caught her attention and she turned her head back , she saw her wife hanging her head low while walking slowly into the study room.