Time for Action

Yuri make sure her daughter was alseep before sneaking out of the room to make an urgent phonecall to her friend.

" Hey... Y-Yul.. w-what's wrong ? I-is Ji J-JI okay ?" Taeyeon was panting on the phone. Yuri grimaced as she knew what that Byun couple are doing right now.

" Ji Ji asked about Sica"

" WHAT? Ppani-ah stop for a while... what did you say to Ji Ji then Yuri-ah ? " Taeyeon asked

Yuri pinched the bridge of her nose and explained everything to Taeyeon.

" Aish.. babo ah Yuri. Why would you try to do that ? "

"What am I supposed to do Taeng.. tell her that her mother abandoned her for someone with a dick ?! " Yuri was frustrated enough with the scenario. Unknown to the tan girl , her wife was listening to her. When Taeyeon knew that Yuri had explained Jessica to their daughter , Taeyeon instructed her wife to fetch Jessica. The three of them huddled together over the phone listening to Yuri.

"Taeyeon-ah , Ji Ji wanted the last picture of the three of us to be put up by my bed side. Now I have to look at her face every morning. Ottokke ?? " Yuri cried

" Yuri-ah , do you hate her? "

Yuri sniffled , there was a long pause before she answered " No. I love her. She's the only one for me , but it hurts whenn you know the one you love left you for someone else." 

" Haish, Kwon Yul. You love sick fool. What are you gonna do know ? You're gonna take out all the pictures you all had together and hang it around your house again? What about Ji Ji , you told her Sica is coming back soon what now ?" Taeyeon asked

"I guess I have to look for her then."

" WHAT?! HOW!? " Taeyeon panicked , if Yuri start looking for Jessica she will know that her wife has been here for at least a week already.

"I don't know Taeng. I'll see how it goes. I'm so tired."

" Take some rest Yul. Let's meet up tomorrow in the office. It's quiet enough since no one is coming to the office, we need to discuss this issue." Taeyeon said

"Hmm. Arasso. Night midget , night Ppani-ah. Sorry for interrupting your orgasms. You may continue where you left off now. " Yuri giggled before hanging up.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany's face were beet red knowing Yuri knew about their activity before and Jessica now knew too. Jessica looked at the couple in front of her , she was suppressing her urge to laugh knowing that her dorky wife just busted the couple. She pretended to take a sniff of the room and exclaimed "No wonder it smells in here. Yah.. both of you should warn me next time. What is I enter your room while you were at it.. I don't want to ruin my eyesight or my mental health you know "

The Taeny couple turned a shade redder before Tiffany chased Jessica out of the room. The latter's laughter echoed through the whole apartment. Sensing that her wife is probably not in the mood to continue where they left off , Tiffany climbed over to Taeyeon's side of the bed.

" What are you thinking baby ? I think you've figured out a way to help them huh ? "

" Yes . Ppani-ah they are going to meet tomorrow. Sent a text to Sunny. Don't tell Jessica. Tell her tomorrow morning. Sent a text to the YoonHyun couple. Ask them to reach the office tomorrow by 11am , they will babysit Ji Ji while her parents discuss their future. Let Sica and Yul sleep peacefully tonight. It's gonna be war tomorrow. Bring your first aid kit too Ppani-ah. I think Yul will be having another meltdown tomorrow." Taeyeon said while keeping her voice low. She knew it's going to be chaotic tomorrow at the office.

Tiffany followed taeyeon's instrucions and told Sunny of their plan , she later sent a text to SeoHyun to ask for her help with Ji Ji tomorrow. She arranged the YoonHyun couple to bring Ji Ji to the aquarium and amusement park. Ji Ji must not be there tomorrow when her parents meet up. Tiffany had a feeling it's gonna be bad tomorrow.