Not Giving Up On Us

Jessica quickly clean herself and step out of the bathroom . She saw Yuri struggling with Ji Ji , the toddler was running around with her diaper and Yuri is chasing after her trying to put on her clothes.

' She definitely belongs to Kwon Yuri. That little prankster.'

" Yah.. Kwon Hae Ji !! Stop running , umma is dizzy." Yuri whined

Ji Ji kept running and Jessica just look on. Yuri then sighed and stood up. Jessica knew Yuri had reached her point. She tried to catch her daughter before Yuri explode but it was already too late..

" Hailey Kwon Jung Hae Ji " Yuri said sternly. Ji Ji suddenly stopped running and was standing as stiff as a stick when she heard her umma calling her by her full name. She knew she made umma upset. Jessica stiffled her giggles as she watched her daughter's expression.

Ji Ji turned her body around to face her umma. Yuri had a stern expression on her face ,she was glaring at her daughter. Ji Ji put her hands behind her back and slowly walk towards her umma. She stood in front of Yuri and put her hands upwards for Yuri to help her with her clothes. Her puppy eyes are pleading at Yuri begging her to not be angry. Yuri then quietly put on her shirt and later on her pants. She then dried her daughter's hair. The whole atmosphere was very tense and quiet. Yuri just did her work quietly not sparing a glance at her daughter or Jessica. Once she's done , Yuri stood up.

" Kwon Jung Hae Ji , go to your room and grab the thinking chair." That sentence made Ji Ji burst out crying. But Yuri pay no attention to her daughter's crying pleas. Ji Ji walked infront of Yurii , her palms are rubbing against each other asking for forgiveness from Yuri. But Yuri just looked at her daughter.

"Now. N O W. Now" Yuri instructed sternly. The toddler then walked into her room to retrieve the chair.

Jessica raised her eyebrows at Yuri for an explanation . " Jessicca , the thinking chair is a chair I bought for her recently. Whenever she did something wrong I will ask her to retrieve the chair and bring it here. She will then sit on it in a corner of the room . I will make her sit there quietly to compose herself and calm herself down. I'll give her a 10 minutes timeout and make her reflect on her mistake. After ten minutes I will go to her. Just wait and watch. There she is. Act stern Jessica. Don't pamper her too much. She is old enough to think about her mistakes."

Jessica just nod looking at her daughter taking in the pink chair and placed it in front of Yuri. Her cheeks now streaked with tears. Jessica felt her heart stung a little , she then looked at Yuri , Yuri had her poker face on. Then the latter moved the chair to a far corner of the room

" Sit here. Face the wall and reflect on your mistake for ten minutes.Umma and mummy will come get you after ten minutes." Yuri said sternly and left the room dragging Jessica behind her. When they slammed the door , Yuri slumped down. Jessica was shocked.

" Yuri-ah .. wae? What's wrong?" Jessica asked. Yuri just shook her head, she felt so exhausted today. She sighed and looked at Jessica.

" Jessica , what will you do if you come back ? You'll be at home taking care of her and you'll be exhausted as I am right now. Will you leave then ? Are you going to work again as a fashion designer like you did before we had Ji Ji ? If you're working then what are we supposed to do ? Jessica this is a tough decision. If you are not ready you can just tell me, I'll tell Ji Ji the truth that we're seperated an- " Yuri 's words were cut off suddenly when Jessica planted her lips on Yuri's . Yuri was shocked. She couldn't respond. Jessica was kissing her and nibbling on her lips. Yuri felt her tears flowing out. Jessica stop what she was doing when she felt Yuri not giving any response , she opened her eyes and saw Yuri looking at her straight in the eyes, tears were flowing down her face.