Decisions

Yuri's birthday party was fun. Everyone was having a good time with a large amount of food and booze. By 1am , all of them are wiped out on the floor leaving Taeyeon and Jessica to clean up the mess. Yuri was in the bedroom trying to put her daughter to sleep. After that , the three of them fell asleep feeling exhausted. The next morning, most of them wake up with hangovers. The maknaes were in the kitchen cooking breakfast and making hangover tea for the rest to drink while Taeyeon and Yuri were playing with Hailey. Suddenly, Sunny clapped her hand making the rest of the girls wince at the noise.

"Now that the party is over. We need to discuss something important. So after breakfast, maknaes please take Hailey out for a while and keep a lookout for strangers. Keep the EXO bodyguards with you at all times. Do not let Ji Ji away from your sight. Carry her all day today. Understood?'' Yoona and Seohyun nod. They know what the other girls were about to discuss. They don't even try to retaliate. The YulSic couple sighed and looked at each other for a moment. After the maknaes went out with Hailey , Sunny went into her room and came out with a stack of documents.

"Yuri, Jessica. A few weeks ago we received report that Tyler Kwon is back in Seoul. We received a letter apparently from his father and his elder brother after we investigated it. It is to remind you Yuri that Tyler is back in Seoul and might harm your family. It was mailed to Kwon Building, so this means that he does not know that you are in Jeju. So for now you guys are safe."

"But... we have started our own investigation on our own. He is officially psychotic. According to reports , he is now under house arrest under his father's orders. Old Mr Kwon admitted that his son is mentally deranged and is now locking his son up in his own home. Tyler Kwon's assets and all his property , EVERYTHING has been frozen by his father. But Mr Kwon is afraid his son will escape and cause havoc. So he sent a message to you." Taeyeon said. Yuri sighed , she knew this day is coming. She nod her head "I understand. I'll be careful. You guys too. If he can't find me in Seoul, I am afraid he will start harassing you guys. PLease do not be alone at all times. Not until I received enough evidence to sent him to jail for good. Please. Employ some bodyguards , put it on my tab. I'll call Kangin now to assign bodyguards to each of you. " Yuri reached for her phone but was stopped by Sooyoung.

"You don't have to do this Yuri. We can take care of our self. Besides , don;t waste your money on things like this. Put it to good use. Like treating us for food. Yuri-ya, please do not hesitate to talk to us if there's anything wrong okay? Don't keep it to yourself. I know you are worried." Yuri smiled at Sooyoung, grateful that her friends are all understanding. "Thank you. I'm so sorry I've caused you all trouble."

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault , if only I didn;t asssociate myself with Tyler Kwon then all this wouldn't happen." Jessica said through choking tears. Tiffany rushed to her best friend's side and hugged her. "Silly. It's okay. We are all in this together. Whenever one of us in trouble , the eight of us will be there for each other. It's what friends do , I think right now we are more of a family than friends."

"But I am worried for all of your safety. Especially Taeyeon since she's pregnant now , there's another life to protect. Please let me assign bodyguards for you all. It will put my mind at ease." Taeyeon looked at Yuri skeptically. "Hey black bean. I may be pregnant but that doesn't mean I am that vulnerable. Please. Don't guilt trip yourself. We will all be fine. And even if something happened, we will never blame you. It's that idiot Tyler Kwon that we will blame. Don't do this to yourself." The rest of the group was quiet till Hyoyeon broke everyone out of their trance.

"Hey guys!!! Come on come on !!! Let's get the maknaes back , let's go out and do something fun as a group. We haven't been doing these activities for ages now. Let's go to an amusement park and take a group picture together !!! Come on!! Yuri-ah , we haven't dance for so long now. Let's goooooooo....." Everyone chuckled at Hyoyeon's enthusiasm ,they know the dancing queen is trying to bring their spirits up. They appreciate it. Sunny took out her phone and called Seohyun to come back with Hailey. After some time , the maknaes arrive with Yoona carrying Hailey in one arm and a big plastic bag filled with food of various kinds.