73 Questions with Jessica Jung

Jessica was holding Rosie in her arms while talking to Yuri. "Yul, I don't think I can attend the meeting with the PDs later. The Vogue magazine video interview got pushed forward. I'm doing it later this afternoon."

"What? I want you there with me Sica-baby?" Yuri pouted cutely to her wife. Jessica grinned and kissed her wife's lips. "I'm sorry , but I can't do anything about it."

Yuri nodded sadly and played with Rosie's little hand. "This girl is calm like Taeng." She commented.

"Indeed. Hopefully she continues being this calm even when she grows up. God help her mothers if she grew up being hyper like Tiff."  Jessica said while swaying the child softly.

Yuri laughed thinking of the scenario. "Taeyeon will have two hyperactive and energetic woman to look after."

"It will be the death of Taengoo then."

"R.I.P Taengoo" Yuri joked.  The couple enjoyed the silent moment with their friend's newborn daughter when her daughter marched into the room. They watched as she climbed up the couch and sat herself on Yuri's lap. She reached forward and kiss her mummy , then leaned to kiss her dongsaeng before lastly turning around giving Yuri a big wet kiss on the lips.

"Yah , why did umma get ppo ppo on the lips? I only get on my cheeks." Jessica complained to her daughter , but to her dismay , her daughter just laughed it off.

"Rosie-yaa...." Hailey cooed to her dongsaeng. Her mothers just watched her interaction with the newborn. "Rosie is going to sleep soon. Sing a song to her." Yuri instructed her daughter. Hailey sang and the little baby soon fall asleep in Jessica's arm.

"She is such a quiet baby. So docile and calm." Yuri said again.

"Unlike her unnie."

"She wrecks havoc." Yuri said while hugging her daughter tightly.  "You are such a troublemaker when you were a baby and you still is.." She said while kissing her daughter's cheek soundly.

"You like it if mummy give you another dongsaeng?"

"Tae Tae emmo have another baby?" Hailey asked confused.

"Nope. Mummy having the baby this time. You like it?" Jessica asked again.

The little girl jumped up and down. Yuri have to hold her daughter down to prevent her from hurting Rosie. "Yah, yah calm down. Rosie just went to sleep." She quieted down and put a finger to her lips. She then whispered to her mothers , "I want another dongsaeng. Rosie is Tae Tae emmo and Tiff emmo baby. I want umma and mummy's baby."

"You are our baby." Yuri said while pinching her daughter's nose lightly.

"I want umma and mummy have another baby." She demanded. Jessica rubbed her daughter's cheek with her other hand , "Okay , then you have to pray everyday to God and pray for Him to give you another dongsaeng. Okay?"

The little girl nod. "I will pray everyday so I get dongsaeng."

"Nae, if you get another baby sister , we will name her Hae Wonnie . Her English name will be Haven. You like it?" Yuri asked. The little girl scrunched her face up and thought hard about it. Yuri and Jessica couldn't help but burst out laughing at their daughter's expression.

"Yah, hajima. You look so ugly. Like ugly duckling." Jessica said through laughter.

Taeyeon and Tiffany heard the commotion and popped in , "Yah ,what's wrong with you three? I can hear Sica and Yuri laughing from outside"

"Tae emmo.... Umma said if I have another sister, her name will be Hae Won."

"Haven?" Tiffany asked. Jessica and Yuri just nod their head. "That's a good name Jessi-ah"