Scary Baby Jung

While Tiffany and Yuri were outside talking in the living room , both Taeyeon and Jessica were in the kitchen. Jessica was tempted to ask Taeyeon about her procedures and her realtionship with Tiffany now , but she kept to herself. She do not want to be the one responsible for tearing this couple apart , if anything happens they both will try to solve it by themselves. Jessica is confident if this world believes in soul mate , best friend , and lovers , then this couple is the perfect example of all three criteria mentioned.

"Sica, you're really good at cooking now." Taeyeon commented breaking Jessica out of her thoughts. Jessica smiled and continued stirring the beef stew.

"I want to feed my girls. So I guess it's a good thing. They'll love it right?"

"Are you kidding me , if they say it tastes bad I Kim Taeyeon will personally finish this whole pot of stew myself." Taeyeon joked earning some laughter from Jessica.

"By the way, Sica. Later , even if Krystal say some bad words to you , don't ever take it to heart. She's just hot headed and hot tempered. You know her right ? " Taeyeon continued. Jessica just nod her head. She has already prepared herself mentally to be berated by her sister.

DINGDONG!!!!

Taeyeon jumped a little ' Shit. She's here. Ottoke....' Taeyeon thought. She saw Yuri walking towards the door , a part of her wanted to tackle Yuri to the ground and prevent her from opening the door to Krystal , but a part of her wanted this to be over with . In short , Krystal Jung Soo Jung is one scary girl.

"UNNIEEEEEE!!!" Krystal's shrill voice pierced through the atmosphere. She wrapped her arms around Yuri while bouncing about , totally ignoring the cast on Yuri's arm. Yuri winced as she tried to break out of Baby Jung's hold. Luckily for her, Sulli was there to hold her girlfriend down. After realeasing her hold on Yuri , Krystal saw the pink cast on her sister in law's hand.

"Unnie.. what happened ? Are you okay ? Is Hailey okay ?" Krysal bombarded Yuri with her questions.

Yuri scratched her head and said " I'm okay Soo Jung-ah. Hailey is okay. Hold on. JI JI!! LOOK WHO IS HERE !!! "

Ji Ji poked her head out , slightly annoyed by her mother calling her. But when she saw who was standing near the door, she dropped her toys and ran over to that person.

" SOO JUNG EMMOOOO !!! SULLI UNNIEEE!!"  Ji Ji ran over to the two ladies earning a string of giggles from the adults. Krystal picked her niece up to have a proper look. Her heart clenched a little as she saw how much this little girl is starting to grow more like her runaway sister. She felt sadness and anger starting to build up within her.

"Emmo , Sulli unnie I miss you."

"We miss you too !! See , we bought some of your favourite snacks ." Sulli said while showing the toddler the bag of food they bought. Ji Ji's eyes widen and reached her hand out to take the food , but Yuri was quick to stop her. She gave her daughter a glance , and Ji Ji turned her head to Sulli and Krystal and said her thank yous.

Krystal let Ji Ji down while the toddler was distracted with the food. Yuri put her arm around the younger Jung and guided her into the kitchen.

" Krystal , you know unnie loves you right ? Jessica is back. She's inside the kitchen right now. Control yourself Soo Jung-ah. Hailey is here. She needs her mothers , you know that right? Your unnie is back. No matter how wrong she is , blood is thicker than water." Yuri said while observing Krystal's expression. She saw how confused the girl is. She reached out and hugged her while patting her back.

" Soo Jung-ah ... gwenchana. I'm okay now. You should be glad that she is back." Yuri said while guiding her to Jessica.

Krystal and Jessica's glance met. Both sisters were staring at each other. Krystal was more to glaring towards Jessica. The temperature in the kitchen suddenly dropped and everyone felt it. It was dead silent in the kitchen except for the stew in the pot.