Sexcapades

After calling Taeyeon and the rest of the gang , the Kwon family took time to walk around Jeju-do. They took their time strolling on the beach and letting Ji Ji run around the beach playing with the water. Jessica sat down on one of the benches provided on the beach , looking over at Yuri and their daughter. Somehow , she felt a slight ache around her heart when she knew of Yuri and Se Kyung's history. Apprarently , Se Kyung saved and healed Yuri even if its a little when she herself hurt her. She wanted to ask Yuri all about Se Kyung, even though Yuri made it clear with Se Kyung and her touching confesssion of love towards their marriage , still Jessica felt a bit of jealousy.

"Mami... umma cheat me." Ji Ji ran up to Jessica to complain about Yuri winning the game. Before long , Yuri appeared along pinching her daughter's cheeks lightly.

"Yah.. you lose. So suck it up. Don't be a sore loser." Yuri chided her daughter, earning a pout from the younger girl. Seeing her daughter pouting cutely, Jessica couldn't help but dive down to kiss her daughter's pouty lips. Yuri looked on at Jessica's interaction with Ji Ji. Somehow , her heart felt so much at ease here. She hope this place could heal their family and their broken love.

"It's okay, you can win umma. Just work harder okay Ji Ji. Mummy know my baby can win over umma one day." Jessica coaxed her daughter. She noticed her daughter showed a very competitive spirit even at a young age. Guess she will have to talk to Yuri about it and find a way to balance her daughter's competitiveness. Not that she hates it , but Ji Ji needs to be able to accept defeat too. In life , you can never be the reigning champion for long , there will always be someone better and stronger than you. Jessica held her daughter close to her and kiss the top of her head.

"Mami , come and play with us ?" Ji Ji pleaded to Jessica with her puppy eyes. Yuri just shook her head at how her daughter resembles Jessica so much when she does that , while Jessica nod her head even though she wanted to just sit and enjoy the sea breeze. The family of three walked together side by side towards the sea, Yuri chose at that peaceful moment to suddenly splash Jessica and Ji Ji with the cold sea water, earning some shrill screams from her wife and daughter

'Woah... they both can scream like dolphins.' Yuri thought while chuckling at her girls being wet. Ji Ji stomped over to Yuri and tried to splash her umma but failed . Jessica walked towards her daughter to help and pushed Yuri into the water. The latter suddenly felt someone pushed her over and she fell face first into the cold water. "HEOLLLLL!!! ITS COLD!!!" Yuri screamed. Ji Ji laughed menancingly while walking over to her umma, she planted her bottom on Yuri's lap and laughed straight at her umma's face.

"That should teach you a lesson Yuri-ya. Don't mess with us ,you can never win. Right Hailey ?" Jessica's statement earned an enthusiastic nod from her daughter . Jessica crouched down to Yuri's level , concerned about the tanned woman. "Yah, you okay?" Yuri just nod and smiled at her wife.

"Well, I'm wet thorughly, should we head back now ? Ji ji -ah you need to take a bath again. You smell like the sea." Yuri joked to her daughter while carrying the toddler on her back. Ji Ji held Yuri's neck tightly and enjoyed the warmth of her umma's back. Jessica suddenly felt a bit of jealously rising in her, she wanted to be carried by Yuri too. Suddenly , as if sensing Jessica's feelings Yuri turned back and held out her hand.

"Come on, let's go back and take a warm bath and order some food delivery." Yuri suggested, Jessica smiled brilliantly while nodding her head. Her hand reached out towards Yuri's lacing their fingers together. Hailey giggled at her mother's antics and snuggled deeply into Yuri's back. Upon reaching home , Yuri rushed to the bathroom to ran the hot water for their bath. Jessica was outside the bathroom contemplating to wear a swimsuit in to the bathtub or just go naked. After contemplating for a while , Jessica decided to go in naked. If Yuri and her wanted to make it work , somehow sex will always be in it for them both. She wrapped her body in a bathrobe before helping Ji Ji with her clothes. Unknown to Jessica, Yuri was also contemplating on the question. But unlike Jessica , Yuri decided to put on her swimwear much to Jessica's disappointment when she step into the bathroom. But she still decide to step into the bathtub in all her naked glory.