Be Strong

For a whole month , he was stalking Yuri. He had memorized Yuri's car plate, he memorized Yuri's schedule. From the time she arrived to the office, to the time she left for her appointments , to her lunch break with her friends , to going home. He knew everything. Today was just as usual , he followed her till her house. But he can't go in because of the security . But today , luck might just be by his side. He saw a repair/ construction van parked in front of her house. He knew , the gods and the stars are aligned to help him today. He watched the chubby man walked out of the Kwon house. He went nearer and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Well, that's it for today. I'll be coming back again tomorrow to finish up the rest."

"Okay, thank you Mr Joon."

"Welcome. I see Miss Kwon is home now. Please continue your work."

With that , Tyler saw the helper walked into the house. Tyler quickly scrambled and walked into his car. He followed the van and when the vehicle turned into a junction ,which Tyler recognized is a blind spot. It's the junction that the CCTV cannot film. He sped up and cut the van and slammed his brakes. He walked out to see the men in the van coming out. They were furious at Tyler. He almost caused them an accident and not to mention , it will cost them if they crash the company car.

"Are you crazy?! What happens if there is an accident? You were lucky I managed to brake on time."

"Why are you smiling you crazy punk?!" The man grabbed Tyler by his collar and jerked him up. But tyler just widened his grin. He grabbed the pocket knife in his pocket and stabbed the man in the eye. The man released his grip and shouted as blood poured out through his eye. His partner who was standing nearby the car quickly went into the vehicle trying to get the car started and just get out of here. Before he can take a step back into his car, Tyler grabbed him by the back and held his head. The crazy man held the man by his hair and pulled the man face down to the ground. Before the man can fathom what is happening , Tyler grabbed his head and smashed it onto the hard asphalt road. The man lost his consciousness in a moment. There was blood starting to pool on the ground. But Tyler moved quick, he quickly strip the man's uniform and put it into the car to make sure it's clean. He then walked to the man still clutching onto his eyes. He had already pulled the knife out of his eye. Tyler grabbed the knife and crouched down to the man's level, the repair man watched how this crazy guy smashed his friend's head. He scooted backwards with every step that Tyler took. Without a warning , Tyler stabbed the man in his abdomen making the man squirmed in pain. But the more pain he received, the wider the grin on Tyler's face.

He pushed the knife deeper into the man's belly , until he hit a spot. He found it. He released the knife to confirm. He saw the knife pulsating , just like a heartbeat. He grinned and turned his attention to the man. "Do you know what I just hit?"

The man was quiet, he is in too much pain to even answer the damn question. Tyler widened his grin. His face was about to split.

"I hit , well besides your organs, it's your aorta."

"Do you know what's an aorta?" Seeing how the man beneath him was squirming and ignoring his questions. He continued , "It's the largest blood vessel in your body. It supplies to everywhere else in your body. Now... if I pulled it out. Can you guess what will happen ?"

The man stared at him , he has given up any hope of getting to live past this. He just closed his eyes off and prepare himself for what is about to happen. Tyler saw how the man ignored him , out of anger he slapped the man across his face and pulled the knife out of him. Blood squirted out from the poor man's body , spraying at across Tyler's face. But he never flinched nor budged out of the way , instead he smiled looking at the man's face getting paler till he finally breathed his last. Then he stood up and wiped the blood off his face, he walked over to the other man. He was starting to regain consciousness, Tyler kneeled down and stabbed his knife into the man's back, targeting his lower back. He twisted the knife handle ruthlessly and mercilessly, he felt how his knife hit the bones. From far ,it looks like he was slaughtering an animal. But in his mind , this is exactly what he is doing. Slaughtering. After making sure the man could no longer walk , he walked over to the van and changed into the uniform before climbing into the van. He started the engine and sped off. Towards Kwon Yuri's house.