Work Work Work Work

"Sica-baby , you need to get some helpers to the house. Get all the rooms ready. And stock up the fridge. I have a feeling , Tae's family will not be the only one crashing in our house."

"You sure?"

"100%" Yuri said confidently.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and did as her wife told her to. She glanced behind and find her daughter still sleeping soundly. "How on earth can she sleep so soundly after all the ruckus?"

"Are you questioning yourself?" Yuri asked earning a slap on her arm. But she just laughed it off. She missed teasing her wife.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast baby?" Yuri asked. Jessica thought for a moment, "Somewhere nearby, let's enjoy our early breakfast and send food over to Taengoo and Tiffany." Yuri agreed and searched for a nearby café to have their breakfast.

They found one not too far away by car and decided upon there. When they reached , Hae Ji had just woken up from her sleep. She noticed that she is not in her bed nor is she in a room , instead she's in the car. "Mamiiiii..."

Jessica quickly snapped her head back at her daughter's calling , "Yes sweetheart. Awww..don't be scared. Mummy and umma are here. We are just here for breakfast. I'm sorry. You're scared aren't you." Jessica cooed to her daughter. Hailey calmed down a little but still appeared a little wary. Yuri parked the car properly and reached behind to hold her daughter, but her little girl wants Jessica. Hae Ji clung onto her mummy all the way into the café. Her tiny hands circled around her mummy's neck. Jessica reached into her bag and fished out a wrangled looking rabbit plushy. Yuri winced at the sight of the rabbit.

"Hae Ji-ah , you are turning 4 in two weeks. You still want to carry around this plushy?" Yuri asked her daughter. Hailey looked at her umma with her big round eyes and nodded innocently. Making her umma unable to resist her and swooped in for a quick kiss. "Ah , yeppo. Ah , my daughter is so pretty." She continuously kissed her daughter's cheek making the little girl blush and giggled at her umma. Jessica looked on and shook her head , she continued observing the menu before asking the waitress over.

"Good morning. May I take your order?"

"Hi , can I have a big breakfast set , a set of toast , a set of American breakfast , waffles with maple syrup and chocolate sauce , and blueberry and strawberry pancakes. A glass of orange juice without sweetener , a cup of iced Americano and an iced latte."

"Is that all ?" Jessica nod her head and dismissed the waitress. "What should we get for Fany and Taeng?" Jessica heard her wife asking. "Just get them lunch sets and some bread. I bet the won't even have the appetite to eat anything now."

"Oh , Hyo and Nicole are going over later. So is the rest of the gang" Jessica chuckled ,it is of course normal for everyone of them to be crowding the hospital room whenever someone is in it. Especially when it's such a joyous occasion. "What time do you think Kim Eun Seon will come out?" Jessica asked.

Yuri looked baffled , "Who is Kim Eun Seon?" Jessica knocked her knuckles against her wife's head. Earning a groan from the tanned woman.

"Rosie's hangul name is Eun Seon!"

"I didn't know that..." Jessica thought hard , she remembered as Tiffany announced their daughter's name immediately after finidng out it was a girl , it was in Yuri's.... it finally dawned on her. Yuri was still unconscious when they announced it.

"They announced it immediately after getting to know it's a girl. You were still unconscious during that time. After they announced it , not long after that you had a flat line. Tiffany quickly ran inside. And then you woke up."