New Beginnings

The next morning , Yuri tried waking up Ji Ji up but it failed. Knowing how her daughter was knocked out last night Yuri knew she had to delay the meeting with Jessica. She called Taeyeon and was put on the line with Jessica.

" Hey Jessica, I'm sorry, Ji Ji is still sleeping I can't wake her up..." Yuri leaned to kiss her daughter and muttered " ... Ji Ji so pretty...hmm umma loves you Ji Ji ah" . Jessica heard everything , her heart literally melted at the voice of Yuri whispering sweet nothings to their daughter. How she wished she was there to look at it. Then it dawn on her.

" Yuri-ah.. I can ask Taeyeon to drive me there. You don't have to wake her up then. What do you say ?"

" Hmm.. it's actually pretty good. I don't have to waste time waking this sleepyhead. I need to cook for her and do some housework. But is it convenient for you?"

" Don't worry Yuri-ah. It's fine by me. Let me get Taeyeon for you..." Not long Taeyeon's voice came on

" Yul-ah .. you okay? "

" I'm fine Taeyeon-ah... I have to think for my daughter . You're right. What about you ? "

" We're discussing it more today Yul.. "

" Okay.. is it okay for you to fetch Jessica over to my house. Ji Ji is still sleeping and I have tons of housework I need to work on."

" Sure Yuri. I'll get her there."

" Bye midget.. thanks."

Taeyeon sighed.. she knew it wasn't done yet between Yuri and Jessica and things between Tiffany and her aren't much better either. She was afraid that Tiffany is just caving under the pressure, she might not love the child if it's here.

" Sica-ah , you ready ? "

" Yup.. Taengoo I'm ready. Quick.. I want to play with my daughter."

" Okay"

" Where's Tiffany? " Jessica asked

" She's still sleeping "

" Everything okay between you two ? Taeyeon she loves you and you love her too.. don't let go so easily."

" I know ..." The both of them walked out of the apartment and walked towards the elevator.

" Taeyeon , you really plan on having a child with or without Tiff ?" Jessica asked

" I don't know Sica.. I really want our child. Ours SIca-ah. Me and her.. not me with someone I don't love."

" But if you force her too much she might snap and ended up not loving the child."

" I was afraid of that too.. Sica-ah.. should I give up on my dreams ?"

" I don't know .. what do you want? She loves you. She's afraid of losing you to the baby.."

" It's impossible.. I love her and I will continue loving her more everyday as she grows older. Every wrinkle that will appear on her face is a sign of her growing older and wiser with me. I will love her and give her my everything Sica-ah. How could she doubt my love? My love can only multiply ..."

" It's good if you think this way Taeng.. you should repeat these words to her. "

" What about you and Yuri .. she's willing to let you in Ji Ji's life again."

" She is letting me into our daughter's life but not hers. Whatever she does, it's for Hailey Kwon... " Jessica replied sadly

" Sica give her time. She's still learning to deal with you gone and suddenly you popped back into her life. She needs time to think. She loves you , that I can make sure of it for you. "