The Forbidden

• Dedicated to Whitney Warth

*************************************************************************************************************

Hello Readers! I hope you enjoy my first web novel!!!! Feel free to leave ideas, advice, and more on the comments!

**************************************************************************************************************

Prolouge

The moon was high and shined brightly over the Forest of Akuji, a dark forest where darkness rules and light is weak. In the middle of this dark forest is an old castle. Inside the castle, it reeks of bones, poison, and death. In that castle lives three sisters, the Sisters of Fate. They contained all the darkness inside the forest so that there would'nt be any chaos. Abrecan, the eldest sister, mastered the magic of Life, being able to see the lives of everyone and everything in the universe. Her green eyes and long, bright red hair brought warmth to any living creature that caught the eye of this witch. Achyls, the second child, mastered the magic of Death, being able to decide when people die and seeing the dead. Her dark brown eyes and curly black hair brough fear and darkness. The youngest sister, Adabel, mastered the magic of Love, being able to see within the heart of every living thing and who is fated to be together. Her grey eyes and bright blonde hair proved that she was the gentlest of them all. Though one night, Adabel was resting in her chamber, when all of a sudden she wakes up wide eyed, sweat beads falling down her face. "My sisters! Come at once!" Adabel screamed. Abrecan and Achyls came running in the chamber. "What is it, Adabel?" Achyls asked.

"I had a vision." Adabel said.

"A vision?! " Abrecan gasped."A vision of what?" Adabel looked down on her bed, her grey eyes wide with fear. "Someone is trying to change all of fate" Adabel finally said after a long moment of silence.

"What!" Abrecan exclaimed. "That's not possible!"

"Only us three together can control the fates of living things! Who can be doing this?!" Achyls wondered."

"Someone dark and sinister. And the worst part is we cant do anything about it." Adabel said gloomly. The other two sisters looked at her like she just said something crazy. "What do you mean we cant do anything about it?! We're the Sister's of Fate! There is nothing we cannot do!" Achyls exclaimed.

"But this person is neither dead nor alive!" Adabel yelled at her sister. The sisters looked at their younger sister with fear. "What do you mean neither dead nor alive?" Abrecan asked with a shaky voice. Adabel was just silent. Achyls shook her younger sister's shoulders and asked frantically, "What do you mean neither dead nor alive!?"

"This person has no soul." Abrecan said silently. The other sisters looked at her sadly. "What do we do now?" Achyls asked silently."Is the universe doomed?" All of a sudden, Adabel's eyes lit up. "Of course! How could I be so stupid!" Adabel exclaimed. She got out of her bed and ran out of her chamber room. Abrecan and Achyls ran after their sister. They follow their sister all the way Magic Chamber, where they did all their magic spells, and say their sister looking down the cauldron. "What in the name of Akuji are you doing?" Abrecan asked.

"We cant do anything about this person, but we can give someone the power to do it!" Adabel said.

"Of course!" Abrecan cheered.

"What a brillian idea!"Achyls complimented. Abadel graabed various bottles and viles and stared at them for a long time and sighed. "The magic will only work on two people in love."

"Then give it to a married couple." Abrecan said simply.

"It has to be a special love." Abadel said.

"What kind of love?" Achyls asked.

"Forbidden love." Abadel said silently. There was a long and silent pause, until Abrecan said, "Lets choose two people to have a forbidden love!"

"Of course!" Abadela said.

"But what kind of forbidden love?" Achyls wondered.

"Umm.....the love between a married man and a married woman?" Abrecan said.

"Not enough." Abadel said.

"How about the the love between a man and a bird?" Achyls asked. Abrecan and Abadel looked at their sister with a strange look. "What? It could happen!" Achyls said.

"Not really." The other two sisters said in unison.

"I got it!" Abracan exclaimed. "The love between a prince and a pauper!"

"Thats enough love and magic to defeat this unkown villain!" Abadel exclaimed.

"We hav found a solution!" Achyls cheered. Abadel put various potions and ingrediants into the cauldron. Colorfu smoke arose, fillinf the whole room. The sisters coughed as the smoke filled their lungs. "There, now a prince and a pauper will hold the power to defeat the villan." Abadel said.

"What kind of magic?" Abracan asked. Abadel grabbed a thick book from the dusty shelf and set it on the podium. She flipped through the various pages of the book until she came to a sudden stop at a certain page. "According to this, each person is given two of the four powerful elements, Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. The pauper recieved water and air, and the prince recieved earth and fire. They will be able to control their elemts with their own free will." Abadel explained. She put the potion in a vile, whispered a spell, and the vile disappeared.

"But the question is, will their love be strong enough to defeat this villain?" Abrecan wondered.

"It has to be, otherwise the universe will be in chaos, and all things exsisting will be doomed." Achyls said silently.