Chapter 4 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Here's Chapter 4! I hope more people can start reading this, because I work all night working on this whole entire story!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

***************************************************************************************************************

 It was early in the morning when I snuck out to the training room. I liked to explore my gift in private when no one was awake. I locked the door behind me so that no one would see me. I looked around my surroundings so that there wouldn't be anything flamable. Everything in the room was metal. Perfect. I closed my eyes and whispered a spell. I open my eyes to see a flame on each hand. I punched my right hand in the air, and flames bursted out of my hand. One of the reasons why I like my gift is that I can use it in combat. I brought out one of the punching dummies and practiced my fire punches. After getting tired of fire techniqes, I looked around and found a pile of rocks in the corner. I closed my eyes, raised both of my hands, and the rocks rose from the ground. I moved my hands towrd the dummy, and the rocks attacked it, denting its metal frame. Suddenly, I heard a knock from the door. I lowered my hand, and rocks dropped to the ground. I opened the door to see Phillip. "What is it, Phillip?" I asked.

Phillip cleared his voice. "Princess Fay will arriving shortly, so the Queen has asked you to get ready."

I nodded. "Thank you, Phillip."

"It is a pleasure." Phillip said. Phillip and I walked out of the training room and headed to my room. We picked out my blue and silver suit and headed to the front gate of the palace. Waiting for us was my mother and father, having a little conversation of there own. When my mother saw me, she ran up to me and squealed. "Your fiancè is finally coming! I'm so excited! I hear that her nickname in Dubois is "Fairy of Beauty"!"

"Darling, please settle down. We must make a good impression of us for the princess and her family." My father scolded. My mother started whining, and my father scolded her more. I smiled at my mother and father's bickering; a care free queen and a serious and strict king would obviously make the perfect match in the Kingdom of Acelin. Suddenly, the trumpets signaled us that the princess was here. We aligned ourselves and stood up straight.

Finally, we see a white and gold carrige with three white horses arriving through our gates. The carrige came to a slow stop and the doors opened. The first to come out was a buff looking man, who I'm assuming is the king, with a white suit and golden staps and slick golden hair. The second to come out of the carrige was a graceful looking woman, probably the queen, had chesnut hair with a perfect tan colored skin. She was wearing a teal dress with lots of frills and diamonds. The last to come out caught my eye.  She had chesnut hair, like the queen, but had golden streaks that mached the king's hair. She had the queen's tan skin and had hazel eyes. She was wearing a puffy plain white dress. "Introducing King Elroy and Queen Geneva of Dubois, with their daughter Princess Fay!" The squire announced. Everyone curstsied and bowed at eachother. "It is an honor to meet you, King Elroy and Qeen Geneva."  My father said.

"And the same to you." King Elroy said. I walked up to Princess Fay and said, "It is an honor to meet you, Princess Fay." I grabbed her hand and kissed it gently.

I could sense that the princess blushed. "And the same to you, Prince Nathaniel." She said. Her voice sounded so gentle and soft. My father cleared his voice and said, "Let us all head to the Palace and get ready for your welcome ball." Everyone nodded and headed to the Palace. But by my surprise, Princess Fay held my hand. I looked down at her, and she smiled softly. I smiled a little, despite the fact that I was a little uncomfortable.