Chapter 28 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers!!! I am so effing happy!!!!!! After I updated the last chapter, a hundred people viewed it in less than ten minutes!!! I was almost screamed! Anyhoo, I've already written down the next chapters until its completely over :'( I've been working on this for like two months, and I'm kind of sad that its almost over (save da tears for the last chapter! ). Anyhoo, here's Chapter 28, Enjoy!!!!!! ><

***************************************************************************************************************

As I watched my true love being pushed to the dungeon, I knew I had to fight for us. I entered the Dining Hall, when suddenly, Alice flies behind my head. "Help me, Nathaniel! They think I'm a demon!" Alice pleaded. I didn't know what she was talking about, but then I realized that Fay was chasing her with a hammer. "Fay! She's a fairy, not a demon!" I told her.

"I don't care! She's not human, so I'll kill her!" Fay yelled. I took the hammer away from her hand, and she looked at me with anger. "What does she have?"

"What?" I asked.

"What does that girl have that I don't! I'm rich, I'm beautiful, I own a kingdom! What does that wench have!" She screamed at me.

"A heart." I told her. Suddenly, I caught my father's eye. It was time to talk to him in his study. "Now if you excuse me, I have to talk to my father." I walked away while Fay was calling my name. I followed my mother and father to his study, lcoking the doors behind us so that no one would interrupt us. My mother look worried, even a little scared, while my father looked angry, yet exhausteed. "How long?" My father asked my mother.

"What are you-?"

"How long have you known that our son was a magic user?" My father asked.

My mother was was silent for a moment, but she finally answered. "Ever since he was five. I saw him on fire, and I thought that he was dead. But he was nowhere near dead." 

My father groaned. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his voice getting louder.

"Because I thought you would kill him!" She yelled.

"Father, don't blame mother." I pleaded. "She was only doing this for my sake."

"Did you also know that Miss Lucy was a magic user?" He asked my mother. 

My mother nodded. "Nathaniel introduced me to her and told me on her first day. I thought that he was lying, but the girl proved it by making my wine float. I was so excited to find out Nathaniel wasn't alone."

My father stared my mother and sighed. Then he looked at me, his eyes filled with so many emotions. "When did you meet Miss Lucy?" He asked.

"At the ball." I told him.

"When did you fall in love with her?" He asked. That question made me blush, which made my mother giggle. I thought back to the very moment we first met, how I asked her to dance, she completely rejected me. "I guess when she rejected to dance with me."

"Why does it have to be you to kill this dark figure? We have so many noble knights that can do it." My father asked.

"Because that's the way fate decided it." I told him. My father groaned some more. "You are dismissed." My father told me.

"What about the wedding?" I asked.

"It will continue as planned."

"But I don't love her! I love Lucy!" I yelled.