Chapter 12 : Nathaniel

************************************************************************************************************

Hello, Readers! >< Just reminding you to spread the word of THE FORBIDDEN!!!!!! Here's Chapter 12, Enjoy!! ><

************************************************************************************************************

After a very long and interesting ride, we finally reached the Palace. The driver opened our door, and I was the first to come out. I offered to help Lucy out of the carriage, but she just jumped out like a lunatic. "Finally out!" She yelled. She stretches her arms and legs to adjust to the large space. William walked out normal, looking around in amazement. "Is this really the Royal Palace?" He asked me.

"Yep. Once I get you and your sister settled, shall I show you the animal field?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head. I smiled back, wondering if this is what it's like to have a younger sibling. "Now, I'll show you your bedroom, and then I'll take Lucy to one our designers so that she can design her uniform." I told them.

"Wait, we design our own uniforms? I thought we just ewar a small black dress with white frills?" Lucy asked.

"Not anymore." I told her. She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Now come on, we dont have all day."  I guided them to their new room. Since Lucy was going to be my personal maid, she had to have the room next to mine. I opened the door, and they both stared with awe. There was a king sized bed with silk covers, a walk in closet, a private bathroom, and marbel tiles. "Awesome!" William exclaimed. He ran and jumped on the bed. 

"Wait for me!" Lucy exclaimed as well. She jumped on the bed, and they both began to laugh. It was understandable, since they lived in a cottage that was falling apart, sleeping in what was more likely a twin sized bed. "Is this really where we're sleeping?" Lucy asked. I nodded. Lucy smiled and squealed. Suddenly, I see Phillip walking down the hall. "Phillip, could you come here for a momment?" I asked.

"Of course, Your Highness." Phillip replied. He walked over to the room and saw Lucy and William having a pillow fight. I expected Phillip to be outraged, since he was very strict around furniture, but instead, he just laughed. "What a happy bunch! Is this your new maid?" Phillip asked. Lucy noticed Phillip and got off the bed right away. "Phillip, I'd like you to meet Lucy Chanton. Starting tomorrow, she'll be my personal maid." I introduced.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Phillip greeted.

"Oh no. The pleasure is all mine." Lucy greeted back with a curtsey. Suddenly, I see Lucy staring at me. "What is it?" I ask her.

"Aren't you going to tell him? About my "thing"" She asked back. Suddenly it hit me. She wanted to know if I was going to tell Phillip about her gift, since he knows about mine. I nodded at her, and she just stared at Phillip. I close the door behind Phillip, just in case anyone would hear us. "Phillip, there's a reason why I chose Lucy specifically for this position." I explained.

"And what is that reason, Your Highness?" Phillip asked

I was silent for a moment, but I decided to let it all out. "Lucy has a smillar gift as me, but a little different. She can controll water and air." I confessed. He stared at me with shock, and then at Lucy. "Is it true?" Phillip asked her.

"Yes it is. And I can prove  it." She said. "William, can you please lay still on the bed, please." William nodded and stopped his jumping. He layed still on the bed. Lucy closed her eyes and whispered a spell. She raised her hand and opened her eyes. Suddenly, a gust of wind shot out of her hand went straight  for under William. Soon, William started to float in the sky, doing loops and  other tricks. Phillip looked at William with amazement. "You speak the truth, Your Highness." Phillip gasped. He looks at Lucy and says "It is an honor to be at you presence?" He says with a bow.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that, really." Lucy reassured. She ceased her magic, and William slowly descended to the bed.

"Phillip, would you please take William to the animal field, since he will be the new animal master." I commanded.

"Yes, Your Highness. Come on, William. I have so much things to show you at the Animal Field." Phillip informed him. William was so excited he ran up to Phillip as fast as he could. They left the room, so it was just Lucy and I. "Well, shall we head to the Designer Room?" I asked.

"Yes, we shall." She said joyfully. And with that, we walk to the Designer Room. On the way, I hear Lucy humming a melody. A very sad melody.