Chapter 11 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hello Readers! I'm so happy that I got over 100 reads!!! I was so pumped, I started to write in my notebook for more ideas on the story! The crazy thing about me is that I dont get my inspiration through other books or television. I get my inspiration from modern art and music. I listen to  R&B music, and when I listen, I start thinking more ideas!!!! :) Also, tell you all, I might write another book sometime in three weeks, so keep your eyes open  ;) And finally, please spread the word about my book!!!!!! Tell your friends, fans, family, even strangers on the street! Just please help this book be more popular! Here's chapter 11, Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************

It was a pretty silent ride on the way to the Palace. William was holding on to me tight, staring at Prince Nathaniel. I could tell that Prince Nathaniel nwas uncomfortable and felt William's ice cold stare. "William, stop staring at the prince." I told him.

"But it's just weird." He said. 

I looked at him strangely. "What is?"

"That he has similar powers as you. How could he, a prince who has a large ego, be just like you, someone who's kind and loving." He explained. I stared at William, and so was Prince Nathaniel. "William stop being rude!" I scolded.

"It's alright." Prince Nathaniel said. I stare at him. His eyes showed anger, but his other facial features showed sadness. He was upset, and he was trying to hide it. William lifted his brown satchel took out a bottle of grape juice with some watermelon cubes in it. "Lucy, can I please have a frozen treat?" He asked.

I sighed. "Only if you say sorry to Prince Nathaniel. He's my employer now, and you have to remember that."

William looked down and frowned. "I'm sorry, Prince Nathaniel. I hope you accept my apology." He apologised.

 "Your apology has been accepted." Prince William said. Prince Nathaniel smiled, but suddenly his face lit up even more. "Your sister told me that you liked animals, right?" He asked. William nodded. What on earth is thinking. "Well, what if I told you that you could take care of the animals and help out your sister." Prince Nathaniel offered. 

William's face lit up. "Really?! What kind of animals?"  William asked.

"Horses, sheeps, cows, rabbits, birds, and so much more." Prince Nathaniel told him. 

"I'll do it! I'll do it!" William said excitingly. I smiled at William. I looked at Prince Nathaniel and mouthed, "Thank you." Prince Nathaniel smiled back. William cleared his voice. "I think your forgetting something." He said, pushing the jar of juice into my chest. I groaned. "Okay, okay. I'll give you your frozen treat." I closed my eyes and whispered a spell. When I opened my eyes, I could see Prince Nathaniel watching attentivley. I watched the glass and raised my hand. I clutched my hand, and the juice slowly froze. Prince Nathaniel look astonished. "You look like you've seen a ghost." I joked. Prince Nathaniel looked at me. "I was just observing your gift, thats all. Anyway's I'm going to have to show this to the Queen." He said. 

I stared at him with shock. "S-s-show?! That was never an agreement!" I yelled.

"I know, but my mother always worried about me being the only one of my kind. I think it would be best to tell her." He explained.

"Best for who, you or me?" I asked. "Who else are you gonna tell? Your fiancè? The Kingdom?!" 

"No! My fiancè doesn't know about my gift." He told me. I looked at him strangely. He didn't tell his fiancè one of his deepest secrets? Isn't that what people who love eachother do? "Who does know about your gift?" I asked.

"My mother and Phillip, my butler." He said.

I looked at him shocked. "What about your father? Why haven't you told him?" I asked.

"Becasue he's against magic. He calls it the devil's power. If he caught anyone using magic, he would send them to jail." He explained. I felt sick in my stomach. How could someone hate magic? It was the most beautiful thing ever created. I could feel my face become more pale. Suddenly, I felt Prince Nathaniel's hand on mine. I looked up to see him smiling. "I finally found someone like me. I'm not gonna let them disappear." I smiled a little. "Oh, and another thing. Feel free to just call me Nathaniel."