Chapter 31 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey Readers! I know the last chapter was short, but I really didn't know how to leave off from the chapter before it! :P Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 31, Enjoy!

***************************************************************************************************************

I stared at my dead mother in the eye, stunned at her appearence. This couldn't have been my mother. My mother was pure. My mother would always wear her hair in a bun and would wear a white gown, like an angel. This person looked like a seductress. "Is it really you, mother?" I asked, tears coming out of my eyes.

"Yes, dear. It's me." My mother said with a smile. 

"How? I thought that you were -?" 

"Dead? Oh heavens no, I'm perfectly alive." Her mother said.

Suddenly, my happiness turned into anger. "Where have you been these last seven years!" I yelled. "Did you not love William and I?"

"I wanted to be by your side, Ducky. But I had to wait until your magic matured." My mother explained. She walked towards me and stroked my face. "You've grown so much.." She whispered. I wanted to embrace my mother with a giant hug, but then I remembered that I was chained to the wall. "Um, mother. Why am I chained to the wall?" I asked.

My mother's face grew grim. She stepped away from me and looked away. "Lucy, do you want to be with me?" She asked me.

"Of course! Both William and I want to so bad!" I said eargerly.

"Then join me." She said, reaching out her hand. Suddenly, the chains evaporated, disapperaing from my hand. "Join you where?" I asked.

"With the dark forces." She told me. I looked at her, confused at first. But that's when it hit me : my mother was working with the dark figure. My eyes grew wide with surprise. "Y-your working with the dark figure?" I asked, not wanting to believe it.

"I always have, every since I married your father. Or should I call him your fool of a father." My mother scoffed. My eyes grew wide with anger. "He's my father! Your husband! How could you talk about the deceased like that?"

"Because I'm the one that made me deceased." She said darkly. I could feel my tension spand snap after she said thos words. "You what?" I dared to asked.

She looked at me with annoyance. "Don't make me look like the bad guy." She whined. "I only killed him because he found out my true identity. I hid his body in the underworld." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mother killed my own father? I could feel reality slipping away from my fingers. "How could you!" I screamed. I got up and pushed my mother. My mother looked flabbergasted. "What in the world are you doing? You should respect your mother!" She yelled.

"Your not my mother." I growled. My mother looked at me for a minute, and then her face turned dark. "You wan't me to play the bad guy? Sure, I'll be the bad guy." She grabbed her daggers from her waist and threw them at me. I dodged them with no problem. My mother closed her eyes and started to chant a spell. "Madilim na anino!" Suddenly, black shadows arose from her hands and launched themselves at me. "Protectionis!" I yelled. A giant shield appeared in front of me and blocked out the shadow forces. "I see you've been taught well." My mother complimented.

"No thanks to you." I hissed. "Fulgur percutite!" By the raise of one hand, lightning zapped out of my finger tips and headed straight for mother. Before my mother could move, it zapped her. She shrieked in pain, and fell to the ground. Smoke was flying out of her, proving that my spell was effective. "Who knew that my own daughter would zap me with lightning." She chuckled.