Chapter 7 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hello Readers!!! >< I hope you all loved the last chapter!!!  And I know you'll love this chapter!!!!  Here's Chapter 7, ENJOY!!!! ;)

*************************************************************************************************************

My life is over. I'm going to jail, or a nut house, or something. But now Prince Nathaniel knows my secret. As I stare down at him, my mind starts going out of control. So I decided to do the most realistic thing someone in my situation would do. I ran. I ran as fast as I can. "Wait!" I could hear the prince holler. "Let me just talk to you!"

"In your dreams!" I holler back. As I ran, I realized something about the Royal Garden. It was caged around the whole perimeter. Which means there's no escape. Suddenly, I trip on a rock and fall down. I groan in pain as I see my ankle starting to swell up. Prince Nathaniel runs up to me and asks, "Are you okay?"

I start to panic. "Please dont tell anyone about this! Please! I have to take care of my little brother and I dont wanna go to jail and leave him alone and -"

"It's okay! I'm not gonna tell." He interrupted. I stare at him in shock. "But why? I said those rude things, even though their true."

Prince Nathaniel sighed. He closes his eyes lits up his hand. A tiny flame appears on his hand. I stare in silence. I raise my hand and whisper a spell. A tiny gust of wind comes out of my hand and dies out the flame. The prince raise his other hand and some of the ground broke apart and rose from the ground. I raise my other hand and imprison his rock in water. "Oh my god." I whisper. Prince Nathaniel gets up and lowers his hand towards me. "Need a hand?" He asks.

It takes me a while to snap back to reality. Once my head stops spinning, I smirked. "Just because we're the same, doesn't change the way I feel about you." As I get up, I feel a sharp pain from my right ankle. I would've fallen if Prince Nathaniel hadn't caught me by the hand. "Stop being so stubborn." He says, sounding very annoyed. "Your hurt. I should get one of my servants to heal you."

"I dont think that'll be necessary."  I yank my hand away from his. I look around to find lily pads in the  pond. Perfect. I raised my hands and whispered a spell. Green liquid starts to flow out of the lily pad, drying it up. I look at Prince Nathaniel, who looks stunned. I smirk and continue with the liquid. I guide it to my ankle, and it sinks into the skin. Suddenly, my ankle starts to glow a faint gold, and then it turns back to normal. I twist my ankle, but I dont feel any pain. I turn to the prince. "Water is a healing element. I use the liquid from plants to heal my brother and I instead of buying medicine." I explained. He still looks amazed. "How long have you had the gift?" He asked.  I stared into his eyes. They were dark, but they looked as harmless as a butterfly. I sighed. "I was born on the winter solstise, the shortest day of the year. I was different when I was born. Instead of being a regular warm baby, I was freezing cold, as if I was made of ice. My parents thought I was dead." I kneeled down at the pond to see my reflection. I saw a pale girl with golden blonde hair with pale skin and icy blue hair. I saw a girl who should've been dead at birth. I heard Prince Nathaniel clear his voice and said, "I was born on the summer solstice, the longest day of the year. I was born with almost a 120 degree fever. I should've died the second I came out of my mother's womb." I looked up at him, but he showed to expression on his face. "What's your name?" He asked suddenly. I looked up at him, and to my surprise, he was staring at me. I sighed and replied. "Lucy. Lucy Chanton." Suddenly, Prince Nathaniel smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Lucy Chanton."