Chapter 34 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Imma probably gonna write like two or three more chapters to this book! Just warning you! Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 34, Enjoy!!!!!!! >.<

***************************************************************************************************************

When I saw Lucy fall to the ground, my heart dropped. WHen she made contact with the ground, she didn't more. Or breathe. "Lucy!" I screamed. I ran to her, praying that she was alright. I held up her body, but she was as cold as ice. "Come on, Lucy. You can wake up now." I whispered, but she wasn't replying. "Lucy! Please wake up! Stop joking around!" But she still didn't say another word. I could feel tears falling down my face. I was looking down at the body of the one girl that I loved desperatley, and she was dead. Dead. "LUCY!" I screamed. Suddenly, I hear chuckling from afar. I turn to see Madilim laughing hysterically. "I...did..it! I killed the last priestess!" He cheered. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He killed Lucy, my true  love, and all he could do is laugh and cheer. This got my furious. But I was in no condition to fight him. Suddenly, I felt something rolling in my pocket. I reach in to feel the three pearls Borna had given to me. I squeezed them tightly and whispered, "This is for you, Lucy." I inserted the pearls into my wand/sword. Suddenly, it started to glow  white, blue, and gold. "What the-" Madilim gasped. 

"This is for Lucy!" I screamed. I placed my sword/wand on my chest and began to chant. "Deus de Lumine, mundate hoc daemon!

"No! Not that! That'll kill me!" Madilim shrieked.

"Bingo." I growled. I gave the sword three huge swings, leaving giant waves of light. When they made contact with Madilim, there was even a bigger explosion than the one Lucy made. The light was even brighter than Lucy's, almost blinding me. Alice shielded me from the light, trying to protect my eyes. When the light disappeared, Alice moved away, and thats when I saw it. Madilim's body was now turned into ash. I could still hear Madilim's screams in my head. "You...did it." Alice gasped.

"No," I correcter her, " she did it." Alice looked at Lucy's body and gasped. "Oh my God." I walked over to Lucy's body. Her once beautiful blue maid dress with white frills were now torn, exposing her pale skin. She had scratches from her battle all over her body. Her beautiful face was now paler than ever. I craddled her body and held it tightly. "Oh Lucy." I whispered. More tears started to stream down my face, and Alice started to shed a tear as well. "Why did you have to do that? Why did you have to protect me."

"Oh Lucy...." Alice whispered. Suddenly, Alice's face grew even more grim. "What are we going to do about William?" The thought about William seeing his sister's dead body frightened me so much. I didn't want to see William cry over Lucy's body. Suddenly, we heard shouting from afar. "Nathaniel!" I turned to see the Fate Sisters running towards here, as well as Borna and William. "You guys did it! Cong....." Adabel started. But when she saw Lucy's body, she covered her mouth and gasped. When everyone caught up to her, they gasped as well. "Lucy! Big sister!" William screamed. He tried to run up to her, but Borna held him back. William screamed as his face was wet with his tears. More tears began to drip on my face, or at least, I thought they were tears. I looked up and saw rain clouds directly above us. Rain began to fall hard on all of us. The only thing we could all hear is our own crying, William's being the loudest. "I want Lucy!" William cried.

"We all do, William. We all do." I said sadly.