Chapter 27 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! I'm actually trying to write a book, because I deleted my other  book becaue it was kind of going a little too fast. I actually wanna write another web-movel with a fan of mine! If any of my fans wanna write something with me, send me a message and we'll talk ;) Anyhoo, here's Chapter 27, ENJOY!!!!! ><

***************************************************************************************************************

At first, I thought he was just joking. But I knew too well that it was nowhere near a joke."W-what are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The dark figure has disguised himself as human." Borna explained. "Which is probably why you haven't sensed  him at all."

"So he could be anyone in the palace?" Alice asked.

 Borna nodded.  I gasped. The dark figure could be anyone in the castle? It could be the Royal Family of Dubois,  or Dameon, or one of the hundreds of butlers and maids. I could feel my hands shaking with fear. "How long until the battle?" Nathaniel suddenly asked.

"Two days." He said.

"Two days! We barley trained!" I exclaimed.

"And that's all you need." Borna explained. "You guys make it sound like its so hard to be a sorcerer and a priestess, when its actually quite easy. Lucy, all you really need to do is pray and shoot arrows. And Nathaniel, you already have the symbols in your head, so all you have to do is draw them." 

"But still, how do you know that we're gonna win?" I asked, my voice shaking in fear.

"Because your father prophesied it." Borna told me. I looked at him with confusion and shock. "W-what?"

"Your father had the thing called 'The Sight' and was able to see the past and future. He knew everything that was gonna happen, which is why people thought that he was crazy. He knew everything from his birth to his death."

My father knew he was going to die? Why didn't he try to prevent it? Everything would've been so different. Suddenly, we heard a ding - ding, dong - dong. "And that's my cue to leave!" He exclaimed. He took our tea cups and table and stuffed it inside his hat. "I know you have more questions, but I can't answer them right now! See you in two days!" He exclaimed. He put his hat on the ground and jumped inside, disapearing in mid air. The hat began to levatate and flew out of the window. "Oh my God." Alice whispered.

"I know." Nathaniel said. Suddenly, something popped inside my head that I should've realized a long time ago. "Nathaniel, the day we battle is on your wedding day." I whispered.  Nathaniel sat up straight, his eyes wide with surprise.

Our ride back to the palace was silent. We just watched the sun set, revealing the orange and purple sky. When we finally arrived to the palace, Fay was waiting by the gates. "Nathaniel!" She called out. Nathaniel was still silent, and I wouldn't blame him. We just found out that one of the bloodiest battles in history is gonna be on their wedding day, which was suppose to be the happiest day for the kingdom of Acelin. When the carriage made a complete stop, I quickly stepped out and tried to be out of sight. Suddenly, I feel a hand grab my arm. I turn to see it was Fay, darting her evil golden eyes at me. "Where's my present?" She asked.

"The shops were closed because of the wedding." I lied.

"Aww! The kingdom really loves Nathaniel and I as a couple!" She squealed. She ran to Nathaniel and cuddling with him. I ignored it this one time and tried to find the Fate sisters. I looked all over and finally found them in the infermary. "Why are you guys here?" I asked.