Chapter 30 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!  Been getting a lot a views latley, and its been getting me all giddy!! :D And I just thought of that chapter after watching the show "Grimm"! Anyhoo, here's Chapter 30 (Holy Crap!), Enjoy!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

My head was dizzy when I woke up. When I opened my eyes, I saw the Fate Sisters, my parents, and William. "W-w-where am?" I asked, my head to dizzy to talk to much.

"Your in the infermary." Adabel said.

"A guard saw you on the ground unconscience, plus three other guards." Achyls explained.

"We thought you were dead." Abrecan said. I felt like I should remember something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I looked around, trying to see if anyone was here that I had missed, but I didn't see anymore people. "Where is she!" William screamed. I looked at him, a little confused and didn't know what he was talking about. "Where is my sister!" He screamed, tears pouring out of his eyes. Suddenly, I remembered what happened. We were in her cell, together. Someone came and put mini smoke bombs in her cell. Her face was the last thing I saw before I passed out. Lucy's face. After I realized that, I quickly sat straight up and looked her despratley. "Where is Lucy?" I asked frantically.

"We only found you in the cell." Adabel said. My eyes went wide, shocked from the news. Lucy was kidnapped! "We weren't alone." I told them.

Everyone looked at me with confusion. "Wht do you mean?" My father asked.

"Lucy said she heard the sound of heels coming towards us. She thought that it was either mother or Fay, but I told her that everyone was asleep. Suddenly, little orbs were thrown into the cell, and this knock out gas came out of them. I gave my hankerchief  and jacket to Lucy so that wouldn't inhale  the fumes, and that's when I fainted." I explained, feeling ashamed that I protect Lucy.

"But today is the battle!" My mother reminded us. "How can they win when there's no Lucy!"

"I want Lucy!" William cried. "I want my big sister!" My mother tried to comfort him, but it wouldn't work. I was so angry yet so guilty for loosing Lucy that I punched the nearest wall. Everyone went silent. "It's my fault." I whispered. "It's my fault for loosing Lucy. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." I tried to fight off tears, but I couldn't help myself. They started to flow down my face and on my bed sheets. "We can find her." Abrecan said. I looked up at her, stupefied. "W-what?"

"I mastered the magic of Life. If I can link into her life source, I could just find her." Abrecan explained.

"Do it now! Please!" I pleaded. Abrecan nodded. She closed her eyes and folded her hands and started to chant. "Mina, Dea Vitae, annecto me ad cor et animam Lucy Chanton!" A giant light appeared in her hands, and she opened her eyes, but instead of seeing her eyes, we saw a bright light. Soon, the light disappeared. Soon, she returned to normal and suddenly fainted.  Her sisters caught her before she can make contact with the ground. "Abrecan!" Her sisters cried.

"I'm..fine" Abrecan assured them all. She was able to stand by herself, rubbing  her head after all that magic. "Do..do you know where she is?" I asked her.

She nodded. "She's somewhere where she shouldn't be." 

"Where?" I asked frantically.

Abrecan was silent for a moment, her eyes not matching mine. "She's in the Forest of Akuji."

"Akuji?! How could she have gotten herself there?!" Achyls exclaimed.

"What's Akuji?" William asked.

"It's where we're from. We keep the darkness in their, away from this world." Adabel explained. "But in that world, light is weak. Light is the main source of a priestess' s power." 

"How do we get their?" I asked them. 

"Im afraid we can't. Only Lucy can go in and out of that world." Achyls said sadly.

"What!" I exclaimed. "That can't be true!"

"I'm afraid so." Abrecan said with a grim face. "It's all up to her now."

"But I can tell you this." Achyls told me. "The battle wont' start until Lucy returns."

Nothing couldn't explain  how I was feeling right now. So many emotions flooded my head, I didn't know what to do. "Can I be alone?" I asked them. They all silently left the room, but William didn't. "Will Lucy be okay?" He asked me. 

I was silent for a moment. Lucy was his only family left, and if he lost her, he would loose everything. I sighed. "I promise, William. Your sister will be okay." William nodded and quickly left the room.  I was silent for a brief moment, and then I grabbed my pillow and pushed it on my face. I screamed, cried, and yelled until I couldn't breathe anymore. When I removed the pillow from my face, there were tear stains on them. I felt my face, and sure enough, it was wet with my salty tears. I folded my hands together and prayed with all my might for Lucy to be okay. "Please," I whispered, "be okay, Lucy. I can't live without you"