Chapter 6 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Hello Readers!!!!! I assure you, things are about to get a little bit more interesting between the two main characters!!!!!! Here's Chapter 6, Enjoy!!! 

***************************************************************************************************************

I sat on the stage bored to death as I saw so many people having fun. I turn to see Fay amused by something. Soon, I decided to stand up and ask Fay, "May I please have this dance?" I could see Fay blush. After a while, she nodded and said, "Of course." We walked off the stage and onto the dance floor. Everyone backed away so that we could have some room to dance. As we danced, I asked, "What do you think of Acelin?"

She smiled and said, "It's.....interesting."

"Oh, how so?" I asked.

She was silent for a second, then she spoke. "Well, Acelin is much more livley than Dubois; its filled with culture." I smiled. She had a different perspective of things, which proved that she was intelligent. If I was with a non educated girl, I dont know how I would  survive. After three songs, Fay said, "Maybe I should dance with some other men, just so that I can get to know my people better." 

I nodded. "You may do as you please." I said with a bow. I see her wander off through the dance floor to an old man. She smiled and danced with the old man. I smiled, seeing how much heart she has. I decided to look for another dance partner. When I look at some of the women, they either squeal or faint. I groaned and looked around a little more. Finally, I find a girl who hadn't notice me yet. She was by the cakes, eating them with a smile on her face. She wore a slim turquoise dress and a white belt. I walked up to her and asked, "May I have this dance?" I expected her to say something like, "Of course! of course!". But instead, she says, "Um, no thank you." I froze. No one has ever said no to me before. I look at her and ask, "Um, why not? Do you not see who I am?"  All she did was stared at me for a momment. Then she laughs a little and says, "Oh, I know who you are. Your the little spoiled brat who's gonna be our futrue king. Can't wait for that." All I did was just stare at her. "Um, exscuse me?" I said. 

But all she did was smile. "Now if you'll exscuse me, I'll be in the Royal Garden for a walk. Unless you command me not to." I was silent. She smirked at me and headed toward the gate to the Royal Garden. I was shocked. I've never had someone talk to me like that. I wasn't shocked, I was angry. I stormed off to find her, my face burning red with anger. When I reach the Royal Garden, I look around, frantically looking for her. Finally, I see her by the pond. I hide behind an oak tree and spy on her. "Ugh, what's with that prince!." I heard her yell. "I dont understand why all the girls in the kingdom love him. He's just an ordinary guy with a lot of money!" My anger starts to rise even more. She looks around, trying to see if anyone was here. Luckily, she didnt see me behind the oak tree. Suddenly, she closes her eyes and raises her hand. Water starts to arise from the pond. I'm shocked, completley shocked. I thought I was the only one with a strange power. I try to get a closer look, but I trip on one of the tree's roots and fall to the ground. The girl turns around and spots me. I'm looking at her. She's looking at me. We both didn't know what to do.