Chapter 5 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey again readers!!! In a very slow pace, I've been getting more views of my novel! For those who read it so far, I LOVE you guys! For the three who faned me, YOUR DA BEST!!!!!! >< Here's chapter five, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

I'm wearing a silm bright turquoise dress with a white belt around my waist. My hair was just flowing down, nothing fancy.  I look at myself in the mirror, wondering if I made the right choice of going to the ball with Annette. I heard a knock from my bedroom door to see William wide eyed. I blushed and said, "What do you think?" I asked. Suddenly, I see tears starting to flow on his face. "You look like mom." He said with a smile. I frowned a little, but then smiled a little. "Really?" I asked with a crack in my voice. William nodded. He ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. I smiled and hugged him back. Suddenly, I heard a pounding knock from the front door. "I wonder who THAT could be." William said sarcastically. I laughed and headed toward the door. I open the door to see Annette in a beautiful scarlet dress, which was similar to mine except for the jewls on the belt. Her hair was in an up do and it looked like she put something in her hair that made the red glow. She looked at me wide eyed. "You look stunning!" Annette gasped.

"Are you sure? Is it too much? To little?" I asked frantically. 

Annette laughed. "You look perfect. Now lets go, I wanna arrive early." 

"Okay! Calm down!" I laughed. "Come on, William! You should've been at Leonardo's five minutes ago."

"Wait! You forgot something!" William called. William came running out the door frantically. He stopped to catch his breathe, and he handed me my clear blue necklace. "I think mom and dad would want you to wear this." He said, still trying to grab some air. I smiled and gave him a hug. "You do know your the best little brother, right?"

"And your the greatest sister." He said with a smile. And with that, he ran to his friend's house.

After a long walk, we finally reached the Hirose Palace. I was surprised to see how many people wanted to see the future queen of Acelin. I felt a little uncomfortable with all the towns people wearing such expensive clothes. My stomach started to feel funny. "I dont think I should've  come, Annette." I told her. "All these people are wearing such expensive clothes, and our dresses look so drag."

"It doesnt matter, Lucy. You look beautiful, and that's all that matters." Annette said. I smiled and held Annette's hand. As long as Annette's with me, I wont have anything to worry about. When entered through the doors, I was completely shocked. Everything was so glamorous, so expensive looking I didnt know these kind of stuff exsisted. Diamond incrusted chandaliers, marble statues, servants and maids. This was every poor person's dream. I could see Annette's jaw drop as she saw all these extrodinary things. Suddenly, we heard trumpets coming from the one of the upper stories. Then a booming voice said,, "All guests are invited to the Ball Room down the hall." Everyone started talking  , I could hear some of the stuck up girls giggling and squealing. I groaned and walked down the hall. When we finally reached the Ball Room, it looked even more beautiful than the hallways. So much food was piled on the silver covered tables. But what caught my eye was was all the different types of cake. I squealed at Annette and cheered, "They have cakes! Different types of cakes!"

Annette laughed. "See, there is a positive side to coming here." Suddenly, the trumpets went off again. "Introducing King Elroy and Queen Geneva of Dubois!" The squire hollered. A gaint man with golden hair and a tiny woman with chesnut hair appeared from behind the stage. They bowed and courtsied, then sat back down. "Introducing King Jules and Queen Lisette of Acelin." The squire continued. After introducing both kings and queens, everyone clapped. "And now introducing the soon to be betrothed, Prince Nathaniel of Acelin and Princess Fay of Dubois." With that, everyone in the crowd cheered. I could see Annette about to faint. All I did was groan. Princes and princesses get married almost everyday, and everyone was making a big deal of this engagement. King Jules stood  up and yelled, "We shall all dance!" Everyone cheered and tried to find a partner.  Everyone was running and yelling to just find a partner for a dance. "I'll stay right by your side." Annette reasurred. Thn suddenly, a tall man with red hair like Annette's asked, "May I ask for a dance?" Annette was surprised and then looked at me. "It's alright, just go have fun." I told her.

She smiled and gave me a hug. "Your the best!" She walked off holding the hand of the red head stranger. "And now I shall try some of that cake!" I said cheerfully to myself.