Chapter 32 : Nathaniel

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Sorry about that long update, but I've been very busy with some family stuff. :P But I have some great ideas for some other ideas! Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 32, Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! >.<

***************************************************************************************************************

It couldn't be true. It just couldn't. The man that we're suppose to defeat, to destroy, is the man who practically raised me? I couldn't just believe it. Phillip's kind eyes, which were once filled with kindness, were now dark and evil. "Y-your lying, right? This is some joke, right?" I asked, more like pleaded. I looked over at Lucy, but her eyes were filled with pity. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Bravo! You've finally found out!" He cheered, clapping his handds. "It took you long enough, priestess."

"I was a little occupied." Lucy replied. 

"Phillip, how could you?" I asked. Suddenly, Phillip started to laugh maliciously. He stared at me with amusement, yet hatred. "Phillip. I regret ever choosing that name."

"If Phillip isn't your real name, then what -?" I started to ask.

"Madilim Histura." Lucy suddenly called out. I looked at her, confused. She looked at me and sighed. "In the dark language, it literally means 'dark figure'." She explained. 

"I knew you were the smart one, Miss Lucy." He said wickedly. "Just like your mother."

"She's not my mother." Lucy said darkly. Phillip, or Madilim, started to laugh malevently. Suddenly, he clapped his hands together and started to chant. "Ipakita pagbabalatkayo!" Suddenly, his whole body started to glow dark qura. I could feel  myself tense up at amount of aura coming from Madilim. Suddenly, his appearence changed completeley. His short body grew almost ten inches tall, his pale skin had more color, his bald head had long black hair, almost reaching the ground. His butler uniform turned into a large black cape, making his body disappear. "Ah, that's much better." He sighed in relief. 

"Phillip...." I whispered.

"Stop it, Nathaniel." Lucy suddenly said. "I had that same reaction with my mo....with Cassandra. I didn't like the feeling either. This battle isn't one against two. It's us versus the ones we trusted the most."

I looked at Madilim, and he smiled. "I'm afraid she's right. But the best part is that I get to kill you with my bloody hands." Madilim snickered. He clapped his hands together, and a gust of wind appeared from no where. A dark cloud began to form next to Madilim, and a woman appeared next to him. And this woman looked familiar. "Am I late?" She asked.

"Not at all, my dear." Madilim said, changing his voice from dark to kind. He grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. The woman looked over to us, particularly at Lucy. "Hello, sweetie." She greeted with a kind smile.

"Hello, Cassandra." Lucy said coldly.

"Is that how you treat your mother?" Cassandra hissed.

"Says the woman who killed her husband and the father of her own children." Lucy hissed back. I could feel the hatred between these two, and it was beyon a fight. It was a war. I grabbed Lucy's hand, and she looked surprised. "Calm down, Lucy. Calm down." I advised her. She took a few deep breathes and nodded that she was okay. Cassandra began to laugh. "You two remind me of my husband and I."

"You don't even have the right to call him your husband." Lucy hissed. 

"It's called 'holy matrimoney' honey." Cassandra said.