Chapter 35 : Lucy

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readeres! I've decided to do Two more chapters of the Forbidden! I'm actually in tears, knowing how far I've gone with this story. I was soooo close to deleating this story, but I was like, "Maybe I should continue with this a little more." And now look at where we are now! The hero is in despair and the heroine is dead.........I kind of just ruined the moment XD! Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 35, Enjoy!!!!!!! >.<

***************************************************************************************************************

When my eyes opened, I had no idea where I was. But where ever I was, it was sure bright. I stood up, my head still very dizzy. What I saw looked absolutley marvelous. I saw a valley of white clouds forming into a path. At the end of the path was a giant golden gate, glistening as the sun shined brightly. When I looked down, I was mortified. I saw the complete oppposite of what was here. I saw a dark valley, filled with fire. I heard screams of pain and suffering, making my ears bleed. "It's okay, Lucy." I heard a soft and gentle voice. I turned around to see a familiar man. He was a little tan and had spiky blonde hair and wore a green shirt with overalls. But when I saw gold button on the middle of his overalls, I knew exactly who he was. "Father!" I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face.

"There's my Lucy girl!" He cheered. He ran up to me and picked me up, making me laugh. "But what are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you were.....dead." My father's eyes went from joyfull to grim. He took his eyes off me and looked at the nightmare on the ground. "You don't know where you are, do you?" He asked me. I shook my head, not knowing what he was tallking about. He sighed. "Turn around." He told me. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I did exactly what I was told. On the otherside, I saw Nathaniel holding something, tears streaming down his face. I saw Angel Alice crying as well, shedding a few tears, as did Borna and the Fate Sisters. But what made my heart drop was William, who was practically screaming my name. "W-what is this?" I asked.

"Your in pergatory; or Limbo." My dad explained.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

"You died." He said softly. Suddenly, it was all coming to me. Madilim casted a death spell that was meant for Nathaniel, but I pushed him out of the way. Tears started to fall down my face. "Oh my God." I whispered. 

"I'm so sorry, ducky." My father said silently. Suddenly, I heard a familiar scream from down under. I looked down to see my mother, Cassandra, burning to death. "I'M SORRY!" She screetched. "I'VE LEARNED MY MISTAKE! HAVE MERCY! HAVE MERCY!" I tried to block it out, but it was so loud and so hard to ignore. "But wait," I wondered, "why am I in pergatory?"

"Because your not suppose to be dead." My father told me. Those words made me freeze. If I wasn't suppose to be dead, why am I here then? Suddenly, an idea came into my head. "Am I allowed to send messages?" I asked my father.

"Only one." He answered. Damn, just one. I thought about it for a moment, and a perfect idea popped inside my head. I closed my eyes and chanted, "Resurrectionem pinnam." Suddenly, a black feather appeared in my hand. "Can I give them this?" I asked him.

"Why a feather?" He asked me.

"Because its the thing that'll bring me back to life." I whispered. I gently blew on the feather, and it started to float away into the living world. I just pray that they get the message soon.