Chapter 37 : Epilogue

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!! Sadly, the day has come. The final chapter for The Forbidden. I've had a whole lot of fun working on this, and it's kind of sad that I have to finish it so soon (Although it took like three months just to finish it :P). So, Anyhoo, here's the final chapter to The Forbidden! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :')

***************************************************************************************************************

It was beautiful day in Acelin. The streets were covered in white rose petals, marking a day of celebration. The sun shined high without a single cloud in the sky.  Little kids from corner to corner wore their most fanciest dresses and suits and ran off to the St. Maria Church hand in hand. Almost as big as the palace, the church filled almost all of the citizens of Acelin. Once you entered the church, you would would autimatically be mesmorized by the beautiful mosaics that sparkled in the sun light. As soon as everyone was seated in a pew, they all began to gossip. "I heard that she wasn't even a princess." Someone gossiped.

"I heard she was from the lower class district." Another person gossiped.

"But I heard she was as beautiful as the sea." A little kid gossiped as well. Suddenly, the organ began to play its dark, yet beautiful music, which was everyone's cue to stand. When everyone looked back, the first thing they saw was Prince Nathaniel, looking very handsome in his blue and gold suit. With him was his mother, Queen Lisette, wearing a beautiful green gown. When they got to the altar, the Queen kissed Prince Nathaniel on the forehead, her eyes covered in tears. When she seated, the music played even louder. Everyone turned around to see the mysterious bride with King Jules, who wore a magnificent . The bride looked absolutley beautiful. Her pale skin with her icy blue eyes, and her hair so long and blonde, she really did look as beautiful as the sea. Her dress was just marvelous, an ivory ball gown dress with a white rose on the corner.  When she reached the alter, the King kissed her on the cheek and sat with his wife. "Dearly beloved," Father Michael announced, "we are gathered here today  for the bonding between Prince Nathaniel Jules and Miss Lucy Chanton." [ A/N : I don't know much about american weddings, so I'm just gonna wing it here :P] Father grabbed two tiny scrolls from the alter and raised them high. "And now for the vows. Prince Nathaniel, you will go first." He handed Prince Nathaniel the scroll. Nathaniel opened it and cleared his voice. "Lucy, when I first met you, I just thought of you as another woman. When I asked you to dance at the ball, you utterley rejected me, which is something not most girls do." Everyone could hear the bride giggle in embarrasment, making everyone laugh. Prince Nathaniel continued. "But the more I talked to you, the more I fell in love with you. Fate has brought us together, even when I almost lost you. As of today, you are my light, my savior, my true love." Everyone awed, making Prince Nathaniel blushed. The bride had tears in her eyes, making everyone awe again. "And now for Miss Lucy Chanton." Father announced. He handed the bride the scroll. She opened the scroll and took a deep breathe. "I never thought I would be in this position, where I would be able to love. I had almost given up on love, but then I met you. When I first met you on the dance floor, I thought you were just what everyone thought you were; a prince. But then, you showed me so much kindness and compassion, I just oculdn't keep my eyes off you." Tears began to stream down the bride's face, and Prince Nathaniel wiped them with just one thumb. She laughed and continued to read on. "Although I was apart form you for a moment, my love from you never changed. You were my first love, my only love, and now my lover forever." 

Everyone awed at her moving vow. "Prince Nathaniel, do you take Miss Lucy Chanton  to be your lovley wedded wife, for better or worse, for sickness and health?" Father asked.

"I do." Prince Nathaniel said proudly.

"And do you, Miss Lucy Chanton, take Prince Nathaniel to be your lovley wedded husband, for better or worse, for sickness and health?" Father asked the bride.

"I do." She sniffed, tears still streaming down her face.

"Now can we place have the rings?" Father asked. Then, a little boy who looked exactly like the bride walked up with the rings. Father grabbed them and gave one to the bride and groom. The bride slipped the ring onto her soon-to-be husband's ring finger, and the groom did the same thing to his bride. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." Prince Nathaniel smiled and leaned in for a kiss. As their lips were pressed together, everyone cheered for the new Princess of Acelin. Bells began to chime, guitars began to strum, and violins began to be played as the celebration commenced.  The Prince and Princess pulled away from eachother and laughed. Prince Nathaniel kissed her hand, making the bride blush. They ran out of the altar together and headed into the carriage. The horses pulled them away as their new life together began to unfold.

***************************************************************************************************************

I'd like to thank all my fans who loved this story! I also like to thank my friends for encouraging me to even join this site! keep your eyes open for a new story i'll be posting soon! Until then, Bye bye!

***************************************************************************************************************