Chapter 1 - First day

Jimin's POV

"Jimin?! Hurry up! You're going to be late!" Mom bellows, rather noisily, from the foot of the staircase.

I gawk at my reflection in the large, full-length mirror, sighing while I readjust my denim jacket till it appears more presentable

"Coming!" I grab hold of the strap belonging to my bag-pack and bound my way downstairs to be greeted by my mom.

We had recently moved here did to her being giving a job offering. I had to leave my old school, friends, life, everything behind but I was prepared to do so just to make my mom happy.

"Now you have a great first day at your new school okay?" She begins kissing every inch of my face causing me to gag with disgust.

"Mom!" I grumble, pushing her gently off of me before wiping away at my face.

She raises her hands in defence, "sorry, I just love my little baby so much." She starts pinching away at my chubby cheeks. I roll my eyes, "mom! I have to go. I'll see you later." I kiss her on the cheek before heading outside to my car.

First day of school, here I come.

~*~

I gasp at the sight of the enormous building that I would be attending regularly,

It's huge...I hope I don't get lost.

I park my car before hopping out, glancing around the busy car park. Students of all different sizes chatter away while they enter through the double glass doors of the building.

Trailing my white converses across the parking lot, I stroll closer to the brown bricked establishment.

The inside of the school was just as intimidating, bright pale walls with dark blue lockers placed on either sides of me. The hallways were buzzing with noise as students make their way around the corridors. I glance around, trying to find the main office area to collect my things.

Slowly I begin to walk, trying to look for my destination when suddenly my forehead comes into contact with someone's chin, forcing them to fall back onto their ass. The person groans in pain as they rub their lower back, I hold onto my forehead feeling my head ache a little.

"I'm so sorry!" I blush in embarrassment, placing my hand out in front of me in order to help the black haired boy. The boy glances up and I feel my cheeks heat up even more,

He's beautiful.

He grins, grabbing onto my small hand with his large one. I regain myself and help him up, "I really am sorry." I nervously twitch, now staring at the floor instead of the gorgeous boy's face in-front of me.

"It's okay. It was an accident, it happens." The tall boy reassures me while he continues to smile happily at my awkward frame.

"I-I'm Jimin. I'm new," I stutter, cursing myself at how shy I was being.

"That's a cute name. I'm Jungkook." I let my eyes trail up to meet the boy's face.

"Since you're new, allow me to show you around." He grins cutely, tugging on our still locked hands so that I am walking behind him while he leads us down the hallway.

"I need to go to the office first to pick up my timetable," I explain to him. He nods, heading in all sorts of different directions till eventually we're standing behind a large long desk where an older lady with black round glasses sits, typing away on the computer.

"Hello." I politely catch the woman's attention, "I'm new." I state, twiddling with my fingers.

"Name?" She asks, looking back at her computer.

"Park Jimin."

She begins clicking away before standing up and heading over to the printer that was situated behind her chair.

"Here you are, if you have any concerns please report back here for assistance." She smiles,  retreating back to her chair and typing away again.

"So what subject do you have first?" Jungkook questions as we walk back into the hallway. I glance down at the small piece of paper in my hand, "umm..." I hum scanning the sheet, "music."

Jungkook leans his chin on my shoulder taking a look for himself. I stiffen a little at how close we are but quickly brush it off.

"Aww, we don't have any classes together till this afternoon," Jungkook pouts.

~*~

Here I am, standing right outside my first class of the day. The feeling of anxiety seizes my stomach, butterflies fluttering around inside of me.

Jungkook had shown me where my class was before heading off to his own but not before making me promise that I would sit with him for lunch which I fully agreed too.

At least I've met someone on my first day.

I was worried I might not make any friends since I'm very shy. With a quick sigh, I rub my sweaty palms against my black jeans before reaching out and pulling the handle down.

Instantly curious eyes fall onto me, I stumble quietly over to the teacher who was busy marking papers to even notice me. Shuffling closer to his desk, I clear my throat in order to catch his attention.

"I'm new, I'm in this class." I explain once the teacher looks up.

"Ah! You must be Jimin." The man smiles, I nod in response. My teacher gets up from his desk, drawing in everyones attention which was already focused on us as soon as I entered the room.

"Class, this is our new student Park Jimin, please take care of him." He announces before turning back to me.

"Okay," he clasps his hands together, "Where shall I seat you?" He mumbles more to himself, glancing around the room for an empty chair.

The man's smile grew when he looks at the back of the class, "Mr Min please raise your hand." A boy with dark brown hair sighs while he slowly raises his hand in the air. My eyes fall onto him and instantly my heartbeats quicken.

Oh.My.God! This boy is the definition of perfection!!

"Please go sit beside him Mr Park," my teacher commands. I obey, making my way over slowly to the brunette boy.

His face held boredom as he lets his hand fall back down in front of him. I slide into the chair next him, instantly feeling my nerves heighten.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Finally making a Yoonmin Fanfic!!😆

I love this ship so much, they're honestly such cuties 🙈🙈

Anyway this story is going to have a lot of fluff in it along with angst.

I really hope you like this book and keep reading it 😊

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️