Chapter 36 - Halloween

"You're awfully cheery for a Monday morning." Jungkook points out while raises an eyebrow in my direction as I happily skip with him to class.

After the evening I spent with Yoongi, star gazing, I just haven't been able to stop smiling.

"Oh it's nothing." I chime, continuing on into my chair, Jungkook's lingering stare still on me.

"What?" I frown, meeting his gaze once again.

"You're honestly creeping me out, like what's even wrong with you?"

"Well that wasn't rude at all, aren't I allowed to be happy?"

"Well...yeah but-"

I cut him off, "-I rest my case." I smile to myself, he simply rolls his eyes before turning to face the front of the class where our teacher now stood.

~*~

"Yah! I'm trying to eat here!" Jin whines, a hand over the lens of my camera as I have it pressed closely against his face to annoy him, which obviously worked.

I chuckle retreating back into my chair, "how long are you still doing that for?" Taehyung asks, taking a bite of his pasta.

"Well the assignment is for the full year, so around June? It should be handed in for presentation by then." I explain. I had so much footage now and I'm enjoying every single moment of filming and editing it.

Jungkook, Tae, Jin and I were all sitting around the table, casually having a conversation when...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey can we join you?" Jiyeon's irritating, over-pitched voice asks. Before any of us could protest she comfortably sits her ass down a little too close for Jungkook's liking while Jihee once again sits beside me.

Tae and Jin share a glance with one another before staring back at both Jungkook and I. It was fairly obvious that none of us wanted them to sit here but we couldn't be rude now.

"Hey?" My voice comes out more of a question towards the two girls. They had join us a few times over the last couple of weeks. However after realising my feelings for Yoongi, I've became more distant towards Jihee, hoping she would understand that I just want to be friends.

"Sooo...Jungkook? What are we doing this weekend?" Jiyeon snakes her hand onto the black haired boy's thigh. Disgust flashes in his eyes before looking at the girl.

"Sorry, I'm busy."

She pouts, "but you promised."

He shurgs, "sorry, I have...family matters to attend to."

"Well what about Halloween? You promised me we would do something together!"

I almost forgot Halloween was next Tuesday,

Wow time does go by so fast.

"I-uh..." Jungkook stutters at the peroxide girl, she taps her perfectly manicured fingers against the table in annoyance.

"I know!" A voice chirps from beside me. We all turn our gaze to the shy girl.

"Why don't we all go to a haunted house attraction?" She mumbles, hiding behind the curtains of her hair.

Jiyeon's eyes lit up, "great idea! How about it Jungkook?"

"Jimin?" Jihee questions me quietly. I gulp looking over at the others,

"What do you guys think?"

Both Tae and Jin shrug not really caring, Jungkook seems to still be annoyed yet agrees to it causing Jiyeon to squeal and force attention onto our table.

"It's just you now, Jimin." Jihee smiles.

I thought about it for a moment.

"Alright." The girl beside me jumps a little in excitement,

"But..." I slowly trail off, all eyes on me in confusion.

"...I want Yoongi and Hoseok to come with us." Taehyung tenses at my words while Jihee simply just frowns.

"Fine, fine. Okay next week has been decided then!" Jiyeon squeals yet again.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't posted for this book in like 2 days 😅

This is more of a fill in chapter however I will hopefully be posting two more (longer) chapters up later today ❤️

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️