Chapter 50 - "IT WAS A GODDAMN ACCIDENT OKAY?!"

I sigh, dragging my feet through the busy hallways. It was the end of the Christmas break so school was back,

I'm not too sure if I'm glad or upset about that.

Upset, because who even likes school?

Not me.

Glad, because it means I can escape away from my parents.

My father had moved back in during the holidays and I wanted nothing more than to smack my head off a pile of cement.

I just don't understand why she would take him back?

It was blatantly obvious that he had cheating on my mom multiple times while on his long absences, he hardly ever showed her any sign of love anymore.

He was just a mere user,

I guess my mom and I have similar tastes then.

I shake my head at that thought as I come face to face with my locker, I quickly grab whatever I needed and locked it over again.

"Hey!" Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok And Taehyung suddenly appear beside me. I jump slightly at their suddenness,

"Sorry, didn't mean to scary you." Jungkook chuckles throwing an arm over my shoulder, we all begin walking to our first period classes.

For some strange reason, ever since we've been back, they have all walk me to my classes. Even if we weren't in those classes together, they would all still do it.

Hoseok and Taehyung have become a bit more protective off me. I'm not sure why but whenever they were around, they would stick super close and would often share similar known looks to each other like they were communicating through their eyes.

We stroll through the cluster of students, heading in the direction of my music class which I was dreading for two reasons;

1. Him
2. Mr Kim

While I was off, I couldn't think straight. I would repeat what Mr Kim told me over and over in my head.

My teacher likes me?

How can that even be?

And then my mind would fall back to him and all the times we've shared that would only cause frustration to occur.

I internally groan, wondering how I've managed to get myself in such a sticky situation with my feelings.

We were rounding the corner to music, Jin was filling in the silence by talking about his winter break, how his family went to a ski lodge and that he tried out skiing once, fell flat on his face in front of a bunch of people then hid in his cabin for the rest of the holiday due to embarrassment.

I would be laughing at his dumbness but a cursing voice echoes my ears instead,

"YOU FUCKING CREEP! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO TOUCH HIM!!!"

The voice sounded oddly familiar but why?

We peer round the corner to catch a glimpse of him with Mr Kim while they appear to be having a rather heated conversation. Thankfully there weren't any students in this area of the school.

Mr Kim scoffs mockingly at his words, "oh and you think you do? I can like whoever I feel like liking."

"IT'S ILLEGAL!!! YOU'RE HIS TEACHER!"

"I don't care!" Mr Kim cuts in, "I LIKE HIM!! HELL I'LL EVEN GET MYSELF FIRED IF IT MEANS I CAN CONTINUE LIKING HIM!!!"

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO LIKE HIM!!!" He pushes the older man harshly,