Chapter 27 - You're a good boy

Jimin's POV

It has been a few weeks now and honestly life wasn't going to well.

Yoongi had been avoiding me like the plague, it broke my heart every time I would utter a single word to him and he would simply walk away or completely blank me like he used to do before.

Why?

Didn't he say he wanted to start over?

"Jimin! Get that camera out of my face!" My mom laughs trying to avoid the lens from falling onto her while making dinner. I laugh at her failed attempts as she flings her head around, giggling.

"Mom! I need this for a school project." I whine before putting the camera away. I peer over my mom's shoulder while she collects three plates from the cupboard.

I frown,

"Why're you bringing out three plates?" I question staring at the third plate with disgust.

Mom sighs, closing her eyes before reopening them with a wide smile across her face,

"Oh! Silly me, I did it again." She laughs before putting the plate back in its original place.

I could see pain laced in her eyes but she tries her best to cover it up so I wouldn't be able to tell.

Sadly, I could.

"Mom don't be sad, you deserve a lot better than that asshole." I wrap my arms around the front of my mom, giving her a tight back hug.

I could hear her sniffle before pulling away from me with a small smile placed on her lips.

"You're a good boy Jimin." She ruffles my hair earning a laugh from the both of us.

~*~

I watch Yoongi glare at the front of the class, his cheek resting against the hand that was closest to me in order to block me out. However I continue to stare at him, practically begging for him to give me any sign of attention.

"Time to work on your projects." Mr Kim says, glancing around the room before his eyes fall onto me.

"You can use any of the practice rooms." He pauses while students get out of their chairs, moving out of the class into smaller practice rooms.

"Jimin?" Mr Kim calls, I avert my gaze from Yoongi to our teacher. He motions for me to come closer, I jump up from my chair making my way towards his desk that he was now sat at.

Burning eyes bore into the back of my head.

I ignored them,

"Yes Mr Kim?"

"I know you wrote down, that voice would be one of your chosen instruments." Mr Kim states.

"So..." He trails off, pulling out sheets of paper before standing, "please follow me."

He walks out the room causing me to frown my brows in confusion. Automatically my eyes fall onto Yoongi's. His eyes are wide before quickly looking away, ignoring me again, I sigh.

He's not gonna speak to me any time soon.

But I wouldn't give up.

I exit out of the class, following Mr Kim as he guides us towards a studio room. We enter while he takes a seat on the large leather seat, turning on all the equipment before gazing over at the computer. With one swift move he click the play button, suddenly the room is filled with a soothing melody.

"Do you like it?" Mr Kim asks, grinning at my surprised expression.

I nod making his smile grow more.

"I wrote it for you."

I frown, "for me?" I point towards myself, unsure if he was actually speaking to me or someone else.

He laughs, "obviously you, do you see anyone else in here that I could be speaking to?"

True...

But why?

"Why?" I question, unsure of the reason why my teacher would do this. He sighs, standing up from his chair and peering through the glass to the recording area, his back to me.

"I heard you singing before while practicing, you're really good but I noticed how much you were struggling to find a song that suits your voice best so..." He turns to facing me.

"I wrote you this song." He picks up the sheets of paper he brought with him, handing them to me.

My eyes scan the white sheets as I spot black inked music markings and lyrics across the pages.

"Serendipity?" I mumble, reading over the title of the song.

Mr Kim nods, "if you want, you can use this song for your exam."

Instantly I agree to his suggestion, glad I finally have a song to work with. The song itself was beautifully written, I couldn't wait to start working on it.

"Well that's great. If you like you can use this room for practicing, I don't usually allow students in here often to use it but I'll let it pass this time round."

I smile, thanking him as he replays the song, helping me get a better feel of it.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Can you guess yet who Mr Kim is?😆

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️