Chapter 55 - "Eomma you wouldn't?"

"Jimin, baby don't worry about it." Yoongi kisses my forehead while I fidget in my seat. I glance up at my house before letting out a deep breath,

"What if they don't accept it?" I question, feeling fear build up in my body. Yoongi places his hand on mines,

"I'm sure they will be fine with it."

I scoff, I wasn't necessarily scared about what my father would think but my mom...

If she doesn't accept that I'm gay then I have no family left really.

With one last sigh, I get out the car. Yoongi follows, standing a little behind me for comfort. My hand shakes as I reach out to open the door, I knew both my parents would be home.

"You can do it." Yoongi whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spin. I nod, pushing the handle down before opening the door.

Instantly when you enter your home you should feel the warmth of your homely, family vibe.

My house felt cold with an eerie dead feel to it.

I walk into the living room where I find both of my parents, my mom was busy holding onto her bruised cheek while my father sat back on the couch, glaring at my mom before his gaze turns to me.

"What do you want?" He hisses, looking uninterested in me like he usually is. I tense up, watching while my mom quickly removes her hand from her face, she gives me a fake smile.

"Oh sweetie! You're home, and you've brought a friend." She moves forward towards us, ready to greet Yoongi. I notice the glazed tears that were threatening to escape but she held them back.

Just when she reaches in-front of Yoongi to shake his hand and probably give him a hug, since my mom loves being welcoming to others, my father yanks her back causing her to tumble to the ground.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the look of shock on Yoongi's face,

"Yah! You shouldn't be treating your wife like that!" He growls at my father.

My father scoffs in abhorrence, rage was present on his face when he stared at Yoongi.

"Keep your nose out of other people's business kid! This isn't any of your concern!"

"I think you'll find it is." Yoongi mutters under his breath,

"What was that?!" My father yells, stepping forward as he gets closer to us. On instinct, I stand in-front of Yoongi, shielding him from my father's wrath.

"Move you stupid brat! Your friend here needs to be taught a lesson in disrespecting his elders!" My father practically growls.

"No." I stand my ground, refusing to look away from my father's eyes.

"No? NO?! BOY YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY WAY SO I CAN BEAT YOUR FRIEND!!"

"He's not my friend..." I trail off making my father's brows frown,

"What?"

"He's my boyfriend! I'm gay!" I finally shout, unable to contain my secret anymore. It had been a few weeks since Yoongi and I got together and the torture of having to sneak around was finally getting to me.

My father froze, my mom's mouth was hung open, her eyes held a mixture of confusion and surprise.

I heave, my chest falling and raising as I stare my father in the eye.

A harsh blow to the face echoes the room, I fall to the side, Yoongi barely just catching me. My cheek throbbed while I lift a hand to hold onto it,

I've had enough!