Chapter 25 - You'll be sorry

Yoongi's POV

I drag my feet across the squeaky flooring as I saunter through the hallway, my mind falling back to the Friday before,

I didn't think twice, pushing at the closed door, worried that Jimin might be inside.

I completely forget that the door was locked till I walked straight into it, earning a small bump and a groan.

Whoever was inside let out a frustrated sigh while some shuffling could be heard before suddenly the door opens, revealing a small girl.

"Yes?" She asks, looking me up and down with confusion, I shove past her, searching the room. My eyes fall onto a sleeping figure lying underneath the covers.

"Jimin." I breathe, strolling immediately towards him.

Hoseok, hot on my tail, also makes his way inside the dark room.

"Hey Jihee." He smiles politely, nodding his head at the shy girl.

I roll my eyes at how he's always nice and knows so many people,

Perks of being popular I guess.

I shake Jimin lightly, ignoring the odd tingling feeling I get when I touch his skin as my hand lays on top of his, trying to get him to wake up.

He doesn't budge making me panic, I check to make sure he's still breathing.

Thankful he is.

"He had a little too much to drink." Jihee states.

Why do I have this bad feeling I shouldn't trust her?

I brush it off, lifting Jimin up.

"Come on, we're leaving." I tell Hoseok as he heads out the room to grab Jin and find Jungkook again.

From the corner of my eye I could see Jihee glaring at me.

Turning back around to face her, she changes her expression to a friendly yet shy aura.

"Thanks again for looking after him for us, we'll take it from here."

She nods, I swiftly spin on my feet but before I have the chance to get my foot outside the threshold, I hear her mumble something under her breath. So quiet I had to stop in my tracks to make sure I heard her properly.

"You'll be sorry."

I blink a few times, pretending like I didn't hear her.

I scratch my head, confused as to what she meant.

I'll be sorry? For what?

"Yoongi!" A voice calls out, I turn recognising the sound, searching around the crowded hallway.

Before long I spot the very being I was looking for,

Jimin.

I watch him for a while as he too looks back, it feels like we were the only two left in the hallway.

I had started to warm up to this boy, however fear kept crawling in the back of my head, rejecting the idea of getting to close to him.

You can't get too close! You'll only hurt him!

I blink, remembering why I was leaving the school building for lunch,

To get away from him.

I turn on my heels, picking up in speed as I rush away from the fair brunette.

Once outside I sigh with happiness, feeling the ray of sunlight hit my cheeks. I make my way over to the shaded area at the far end of the school grounds. I plant myself down on the freshly cut grass,

Is it too late to stop getting close to others?

I thought, pulling out a small journal from my backpack. I start writing down music notes, working on a song but my mind couldn't focus.

I don't want to hurt him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But in the end that will happen,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I'm a ticking time bomb.