Chapter 30 - I brought friends

Jimin's POV

"WE'RE BACK!!" Jin bellows from downstairs, we pause the game that we were currently playing, chuckling at his announcement.

He's so dramatic.

All three of us begin to head down to meet the pink haired idiot when something stops us in our tracks.

"I BROUGHT FRIENDS! I BROUGHT FRIENDS!!" Jung-eun squeals.

Our eyes widen, "oh please God no, he didn't pick up a random child off the streets, did he?!" Taehyung whispers towards us.

Jungkook gave his friend a deep pan look, "not to sound rude Tae, but we all know that would be something expected of you to do."

Taehyung held a hand against his chest in offence, "rude...but true."

We make our way downstairs, our feet pattering against the steps in curiosity as to who was with Jin and Jung-eun.

My eyes widen at the two boys in front of me,

"Yoongi?" I call out unexpectedly, clamming a hand over my lips at how careless I was to call out his name.

The dark headed boy turns to my voice, spinning on his feet till our gaze meets. It felt as though the air inside of me was sucked dry,

I miss him.

I miss being able to speak to him.

I notice something cross Yoongi's expression but I couldn't quite pick up on what it was.

"Alright." Jin clasps his hands together causing all of us to jump. He turns to Jungkook with a small smile spread across his lips.

"Sorry I invited people over without your permission. But Jung-eun wouldn't take no for an answer." Jin shyly admits, Jungkook shrugs it off.

"As long as you don't make a mess or kidnap my sister then it's fine."

We all laugh at his words before sitting down to eat.

~*~

"Tae. Smile for God sake." Jin whisper-hisses in his friend's ear so that only he, and myself could hear as I was placed in-between Tae and Yoongi.

To say it felt awkward would be an understatement, Taehyung was avoiding Hoseok at all costs while I tried my hardest to get a conversation out of Yoongi.

"No. I don't want to be here if they're here." he whines under his breath, Jin simply rolls his eyes.

"Look I know you're mad. Hell both Jungkook and I were mad too at the both of them but it's all in the past now. Hoseok's trying to mend his friendship with us. Yoongi isn't as bad as you think." Jin mentions to the blonde headed boy who simply turns his attention away from Jin and instead towards a dark haired boy.

"It's his fault. It always was, he took Hoseok away and we still don't know why, aren't you curious to know? It took a year before Hoseok would even give us a simple hello and even then he would only ever say 'hi' or 'have you seen Yoongi?' to us till recently." Tae huffs, unconvinced by Jin's words.

My eyes fall back to Yoongi who was busy fumbling with his zipper on his hooded jumper, avoiding anyones gaze.

"So..." I trail off, catching the boy's attention and mentally cringing at how stupid I sound.

"How's school going?"

What am I? His parents! Why would I ask that?!?

I cough slightly, embarrassed that I couldn't make easily flowing conversations with this boy.

He just makes me feel so nervous all the time.

He shrugs, "it's okay."

I nod, "oh."

"H-how's your music project coming along? I saw Mr Kim take you out of class a while back." Yoongi mumbles, looking away from me.

"Yeah it's okay. I still don't have a song to do yet for my piano piece."

"I could give you one of mines."

My brown orbs grew in size at his words,

DID HE SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT?!?!

His face was still rotated away from mines, "you could come over to my house tomorrow if you like?..."

"O-okay." I curse at myself for stuttering, feeling my once light tanned cheeks heat up with embarrassment that I was finally able to speak to my crush again.

Not only that, I'm going to his house tomorrow!!!

~*~

"Movie! Movie!" Jung-eun chants, waving her arms around as she snuggles in-between Yoongi and I. Jin sits beside me, while Jungkook took the floor like a man. This left Hoseok and Taehyung to sit beside each other on the other, smaller couch. I could tell from where I was sitting that Tae was very uncomfortable with the small space between him and Hoseok.

Poor Tae.

I thought, but at the same time I remembered Jin and Jungkook explaining to me how much Taehyung is in love with Hoseok, like it was ridiculous how much he cared for the orange headed boy.

I hope they get together.

Jungkook finally clicks on a movie after arguing with his sister for the past ten minutes that 'we aren't watching a movie with princesses, or magical ponies or anything like that.'

Poor Jung-eun huffs at her brother before going back to playing with Yoongi's hands that she oddly enjoys doing.

Wish I could touch his hands so easily.

I pout to myself while sinking further back into the couch as the movie begins.

After a while I begin to get more and more sleepy, my eyelids growing heavy. Jung-eun and Jin had already fallen asleep, Jungkook was so infatuated into the movie, he didn't once lift his gaze from the TV.

Hoseok, however was different.

He didn't once look at the TV but instead at Taehyung, who was doing anything he could to avoid Hoseok's gaze. I watch the orange headed boy stare at my blonde friend with adoration in his eyes.

I wish someone would look at me the way Hoseok looks at Taehyung.

I push my selfish thoughts to the back of my head, turning my attention back to the screen in front.

Suddenly I feel something warm touch my hand gently. At first I thought it was Jung-eun but then realised that she was sleeping on Jin's lap so that means...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yoongi kept his gaze fixated forward still watching the screen when I face him. My eyes slowly trailing down to our now locked hands and all I could think was...

Oh my God!!!!!!!