Chapter 18 - I feel like a mom

"JIN!" I groan at what he just told me. I begin to worry, searching around for any sign of Taehyung.

I panic, grabbing Jin by the hand and pulling him back into the kitchen.

"Jungkook! Hoseok! We have a problem!"

"H-heeyyy it's my little mochi pie." Jungkook giggles into his hand while staggering, holding onto Hoseok's shoulder.

What the?

I WAS ONLY GONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!!!

"How did he get so drunk?" I ask Hoseok who seems to be able to hold his intake a lot better than Jungkook could.

"Jim-inn." Jungkook whines clinging onto me now.

"Guess w-who'ssss here!" He whispers loudly next to my face, his gaze fixed on something behind me. I turn to see Jihee and Jiyeon,

"I'm-a go t-talk to themm." Before Jungkook could take a step forward away from us, I grab onto his wrist with my free hand, my other still holding onto Jin's.

Great, I feel like a mom looking after her two little babies.

"Jim-minnn!" Jungkook whines, tugging for his hand to be free from my grasp.

"No. I will not have you go over there and harass those poor girls."

Life obviously hates me because before I know it the two girls end up coming over to us,

"Hey Jungkook." Jiyeon slides her finger seductively down Jungkook's chest. I watch him shudder slightly under her touch,

Ewww.

"Hi Jimin." Jihee smiles at me as she stands next to her friend.

I nod at her with a small smile on my face before turning my gaze to Jin who's starting to moan,

"I want moore jjuicyyyy!"

"Hoseok! Help!"

He takes Jin from me and moves him over to get a glass of water so that he can sober up a little.

My eyes switch back to Jungkook as he's manages to wriggle his hand out of mines and is now full on making out with that Jiyeon girl.

"Would you like a drink Jimin?" Jihee asks, holding up a cup. I stare at it unsure if it's okay to drink it or not. She giggles,

"Relax. There's no alcohol in it." I nod before swallowing a huge gulp,

Hmm tastes normal.

"Wanna dance?" She starts dragging me towards the living room where the music is the loudest. I try to explain that I'm looking for a friend when I suddenly have the urge to dance.

What the?

~*~

I spend the next hour or so with Jihee as we dance, chat and chug down more drinks. The thought of searching for Taehyung or any of the others long gone when I feel my body relax and begin to become more hyped up.

What the hell is wrong with me?!

"I got you another drink." Jihee hands me the red cup while I sluggishly smile down at her,

"Awwwwwww t-thannksss." I hiccup.

She giggles at my words before turning serious, "why don't we go somewhere more...quiet." She suggests.

I knot my eyebrows together, "whyyy would wee leave if the p-partty is stilll g-going onn?"

"We're only going upstairs, come on." She tugs on my hand, pulling me up the stairs. I waddle behind her, letting her guide the way till we are in a dark room.

My mind feels foggy but I have a bad feeling sitting in the pit of my stomach. Ignoring my body's cry for help I jump onto the bed making it rock slightly.

I close my eyes while laying back on the bed. My head started to hurt, groaning in pain I raise my hands to rub at the temple of my head.

Suddenly I hear the door to the room slam shut, the loud noise of a door locking could be heard echoing around the room.

I freeze.

I open my eyes slowly,

Trying to sit up but was pushed back as I feel something straddle me, holding me down.

"Soon you'll be all mines." Jihee's voice whispers loudly, close to my ear.

My vision became dark as sleep overtook my body.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Omg!!! My poor Jiminie 😞

K so I sorta lied ahah this chapter was going to be longer but I have a better idea 😁

Next two chapters will be from someone else's point of view, can you guess whos?

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️