Chapter 17 - Party time

"The music's really loud." I state while we walk closer towards the booming house with teens hanging around outside, flashing lights could be seen poking out each window.

We head through the large front door into the main area where we find drunk teens swaying to the music and couples making out in various different corners in the room.

"Sorry what?!" Jungkook shouts, trying to inch closer to my face so that he can hear me better.

"I said the music is really loud in here!" I speak with a little more volume in my tone.

"WHAT!"

I roll my eyes, "I SAID IT'S REALLY LOUD IN HERE!" I scream into his ear making him wince in pain.

"You didn't have to be so loud." He whines, rubbing at his ear. I give him a glare before marching towards the kitchen where Hoseok and Yoongi disappeared off to, a grumbling Jungkook behind me.

Once I stepped foot inside the kitchen, the stench of alcohol hit my nose like a truck hitting a defenceless duckling.

I scrunch my nose up in disgust before walking over to Hoseok, who's busy pouring himself out various alcohol substances. My eyes wander around the surrounding area before back at Hoseok.

"Where's Yoongi?" I question as Hoseok finishes his concoction and begins sipping away at it through a straw.

"He went to find the bathroom." Hoseok explains through each sip, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Jungkook holding two red cups. He hands one to me and I smell it,

"Eww what's this?" I frown, staring down at the brown liquid swirling around in my cup.

Jungkook shrugs, "Coke."

I roll my eyes at my friend, "Jungkook, I wasn't born yesterday. I know they're something else in this."

He sticks his tongue against the inside of his cheek between his teeth while looking around with wide eyes.

"Coke and vodka?" He mumbles and I sigh,

Well looks like he doesn't want a ride home.

"Idiot." I slap the back of his head, "unless you want to walk home, I suggest you don't spike my drinks."

Jungkook chuckles before chugging down his red cup. I pull my phone out from my jacket pocket while moving out of the kitchen into a long hallway that was filled with people, searching for Jin's contact details.

I dial his number, pressing call;

"Hellooo?"

"Jin?"

"Ooooh h-hey Chimchim."

"Are you drunk?" I laugh at his slurs.

"Wwhat?! Nooo...maybe." he giggles,

"Jimjam I l-looove yoou." He squeals out on the other end of the line.

"Alright, you're definitely drunk." I spot the very boy stumbling around, falling into people in front of me. He was facing side on so he didn't notice me.

I hang up not even telling him as I move towards him. I see his expression frown while he looks down at his phone before putting it back to his ear,

"Helloooooo? Chimchim? Are yoou tthere?" He hiccups into the phone.

"Boo." I whisper into his ear from behind.

Probably not the best idea since he practically attacks me to the ground, flopping his hands across my body.

"Jin? JIN! STOP IT!!" I shout at him while he continues to hit me, people around us glance down at our sprawled out bodies on the floor before going back to partying.

The taller boy squints his eyes at me before recognising who he was on top of,

"C-chimchimmm!" He drunkenly laughs while he pulls me up to a sitting position before hugging me tightly.

"Jeez you wreak of alcohol."

I help the pink headed boy up from the ground as he stumbles around till I steady him by his shoulders.

My brain then realises someone wasn't with him,

"Jin?" I speak slowly so he would understand me.

"Where's Taehyung?"

I watch Jin frown, "I-I don't knoow."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

I wonder where Taehyung has disappeared off too? 🤔

I'm awful when it comes to writing dialogue for a drunk person 😂

Sorry this chapter is short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer;

Next chapter should be up by tonight or tomorrow 😁

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️