Chapter 23 - Thank baby Jesus

"Yoongi!" I shyly call out to the slightly taller boy from across the hallway. It was lunch time and I was currently on my way to the cafeteria.

Yoongi whips his head around, searching the crowd before his eyes fall onto me.

Instantly my heart quickens at the intense stare he gives.

We have became a lot closer since last week, not deep enough where we know everything about each other or could say we were super close but it was definitely a start.

It feels nice being in his presence, he has this calming aura about him.

He blinks at me a few times before simply turning away, heading back off to where he was originally going.

I frown as I watch him walk away,

Did he just look right through me? Did he even see me?

I decide to follow after him, yes call me a stalker all you want but I just want to be by his side. I round the corner that he disappeared behind, knocking right into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologise, bowing my head in a respectful manner.

"Jimin!" Miss Baek barked half jokingly, I help pick up the papers that fell onto the floor. I lean to the side, looking past Miss Baek to see that I've lost sight of Yoongi.

Damn.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Miss Baek questions.

Blinking a few times I come back to reality realising I must look like a flamingo standing on one leg.

"Yup just fine." I straighten my posture again, "oh I've figured out what I'm going to do my project on." I smile, the older woman's eyes light up with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you Jimin, what's it about?"

"My life." I put it simply, "I'm going to capture my everyday life. It might sound boring at first but I'll make sure to find a way t-"

Miss Baek cuts me off with a wave of her hand, "-nonsense Jimin, I know it'll be great. Be sure to pop by my class today to pick up your camera."

I nod while she leaves, I feel a spring in my step that I've finally worked out what my project will be.

Lets just hope it doesn't turn out like crap.

~*~

"Oh thank baby Jesus you're here. I was beginning to think I was going to have to eat lunch alone." Jungkook pouts up at me as I sit down across from him chuckling at his weirdness.

"Where's the others?"

Jungkook stares up at the ceiling, recalling everyone's excuses as to why they were absent during lunch today.

"Well...Jin is currently at home sick, Taehyung doesn't sit with us anymore..." Jungkook's eyes held sadness in them for a split second.

"Hoseok had to go work on a project so he went to the library and Yoongi went...actually I don't know where he is."

I bite into my sandwich, annoyed that I lost sight of Yoongi.

Where was he going?

"Do you think it's fair how Taehyung is practically no longer part of our group anymore?" Jungkook twitches a little, his hands fidgeting in his lap as he looks down at them.

"Taehyung is still part of this group even if we only hang out with him when Hoseok isn't around."

Suddenly I feel the need to ask the question that had been eating away at me for a while,

"What happened between them?"

Jungkook freezes at my words, searching around for something to distract him.

"I don't think I have the right to say, you should ask them yourself." He states,

I purse my lips but understood where he was coming from.

"Hey? You know how that party we went to the other day?"

Jungkook thought about it for a moment before answering, "the one where I got super drunk at?"

"Yeah." I pause, "what actually happened at that par-"

I was cut off by a voice.

"-Hey boys!" Jiyeon smiles, planting herself beside Jungkook while Jihee takes a seat beside me, I couldn't miss the small blush creeping on her cheeks.

I smile at her,

"Hi."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Hope this chapter wasn't too boring 😬

Yeyy he finally picked what to do his project on 😁

But I wonder where Yoongi went and what actually happened at the party 🤔🤔

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️