Chapter 7 - Cooties

"Oh. Him." Taehyung's expression darkens at the pale boy,

"That's Yoongi."

So that's his name.

"He's the one Hoseok was looking for yesterday?" Taehyung nods finally letting his gaze drop from the two across the room and instead down at his food.

"What're you guys talking about?" Jin asks, taking an interest suddenly in our conversation.

"Nothing." I squeak, my voice slightly higher that usual. It always did that whenever I was lying about something. Jin squints his brown eyes at me before going back to eating his food.

"So Jimin?" Jungkook catches my attention, "any ideas yet what your project will be based on?"

I shake my head feeling slightly sad that I still couldn't get my brain to think,

What should I film? What should I film? What should I f-

My eyes wander over to Hoseok's table again, the pale boy known as Yoongi was now long gone, Hoseok was back to his usual happy self again.

"Jimin?"

"J i m i n?" Jungkook chirps out each letter of my name in a sing song manner,

"JIMIN!" He was now yelling in my ear, leaning closely into my face.

Sudden realisation hits me that Jungkook had been trying to catch my attention, yet I was too preoccupied looking for Yoongi. My ears feel hot but I ignore them.

"Yes?" I stutter, Jungkook frowns falling back into his chair again.

"Where were you? You were lost with the fairies there." he laughs,

I smile at his comment, briefly letting out a small giggle.

Jungkook and I end up spending the rest of lunch time discussing various ideas that we could do our projects on.

~*~

It was finally the end of the day, I stretch my arms out in happiness, loosening my tense muscles from sitting in a hard chair all day.

"Do you want to come over to my house today?" Jungkook asks while we head out the school building.

"Sure." I had nothing better to do anyway, it would be great for me to get to know Jungkook a lot more. We headed over to my car since Jungkook's house was walking distance therefore he didn't need to drive to school but I was feeling lazy and didn't want to leave my car parked in the school so I drove us to his house instead. I let Jungkook type in his address into my Sat Nav before starting up the engine. 

Jungkook blasts the radio as we bob our heads in time with the music, singing loudly along to the lyrics,

"Wow! You actually have quite a nice voice." Jungkook says when we pull into his driveway.

"Thanks." I grin, "you have a nice one too."

We exit the car walking along the cobble walkway, Jungkook jingles his pant pocket searching for his keys.

"Yoongi get back here!"

I jump at the voice but Jungkook seems unfazed as he finally yanks his house keys out.

Curiously, I turn around spotting Yoongi hastily marching through the street with an out of breath, annoyed Hoseok behind him.

Yoongi flinches at the taller boy when he finally catches up to him, reaching out to touch the pale boy's arm.

Hoseok sighs,

"Yoongi stop this. You shouldn't be walking around too much." he huffs while he hunches over, his hands placed against his knees.

The brunette rolls his eyes, clearing uninterested in his friend's condition.

"You coming Jimin?" Jungkook questions making my gaze follow back to him as he's already halfway through the door.

"Yeah."

I quickly spin around but found the street to be empty.

But they were just here?

~*~

Jungkook's room was big. The walls were all painted white except for the furthest away which was painted a deep black colour. His king size bed sat pushed up against the middle of his left wall, his sheets and covers were both black along with his pillows. Across the room sat a wall TV which was rather big with different consoles neatly placed underneath it in his light brown cabinet.

A white staircase shelf rested next to the TV with a light brown desk placed a few feet in front of it. Sheets of white paper and note books were spread across the surface.

A broad, dark wardrobe sat comfortably in a small gap across from his bed where I presume he kept his clothes in. There were a few piece of clothes lying here and there but nothing too extreme.

Jungkook jumps onto his bed, patting the space next to him to let me know it's okay to sit down. I walk over, cautiously taking my time to sit down. Jungkook rolls his eyes at my actions,

"Jimin calm down. I don't have cooties."

I laugh, "You might, how will I know?"

He smirks, "Do you want me to answer that." I smack his head earning a groan from him and a loud roaring laugh from myself. Before long we're both laughing loudly till we hear arguing coming from outside,

"I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH ALL OF YOU!!"