Chapter 19 - I'm sorry I blamed you

Hoseok's POV

"Can't you at least stand still for one minute please?" I grumble at Jin as he staggers around, tripping over his own two feet. I manage to grab a nearby chair that was placed at the small kitchen table, forcing him to sit down.

"You stay right here." I stare into his eyes, my reply was simply a giggle from him as I head over to the sink, grabbing a cup in the process. I let the water run for a little bit before placing the cup underneath.

Once at a reasonable height, I gracefully walk back over to the pink haired boy, helping him hold the glass properly before making him take slow sips to sober up a little. I notice Jin starting to close his eyes, I could tell he was getting tired.

But I only just got here.

I sigh, knowing I wasn't going to get much partying done since Jin was more important.

I could hear him mumbling something but wasn't sure what he was saying so I move closer to listen,

"Why did you leave us?"

I freeze, my whole body tensing up.

I never had the chance to tell them,

my own closest friends and I couldn't work up the guts to tell them the truth.

"I'm sorry Jin. I never wanted to hurt any of you."

He simply nods, his eyes still shut.

"Taehyung cried a lot when you left, it was painful to watch him suffer like that."

I could feel my heart breaking at his words,

I really did hurt him, didn't I?

I glance back to ask Jimin if we could call it a night, even if we were not long here, we already had two drunken idiots and I knew Yoongi was feeling uncomfortable too.

Speaking of, where is Yoongi? he should be back by now.

That moron of a brother knows he can't be too out of my sight, especially when there's so many people around. God only knows what could happen to him.

I notice that Jimin was no where in sight, I sigh again.

Looks like I'm gonna have to go find him,

I glance back at Jin who was beginning to wake up now. He seem to have sobered up a little which was good.

"Come on Jin, we need to go find Jimin." I lift Jin's right arm, putting it over my shoulder as I pull him into a standing position. We walk out slowly into the hallway area, I spot Yoongi at that very moment, he seemed slightly paler than usual which caused me to worry.

We have to leave soon, I knew this was a bad idea.

"Yoongi!" I shout him over, he wobbles a little in his walk but nonetheless makes it over towards me.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." He snaps but I could tell he was feeling weak.

"Do you know where Jimin is? I think it's best we go home."

Yoongi shakes his head, "I've been searching for him for the past ten minutes now."

"Why?"

I notice a small blush crawling up his neck, "because he's my friend okay!" He hisses, turning away to hide his embarrassment.

I smirk, "I thought you told me before you don't need any friends?"

"Yeah I don't." He mumbles now folding his arms across his chest. I chuckle at his child-like behaviour.

"This isn't the time to be getting all snippy. We need to fine Jimin, Jungkook and Tae."

Yoongi frowns, "Tae? You mean that blonde haired boy with the pretty face?"

"Very vague description there but yes, have you seen him?" I question.

Yoongi nods, pointing upstairs "he disappeared a while ago with a black headed boy."

I feel my heart drop,

Oh.

I hold back the tears that wanted to escape, not wanting the others to catch onto my emotions.

"I have to pee!" Jin wails while he looks down at his jeans.

I almost forgot he was still here.

I stare back at Yoongi, pleading him with my eyes for help. He grumbles but agrees,

"Fine but I ain't holding his little tinky winky for him. That can be your job." He comes around to the other side of Jin, placing his arm over his shoulder. We start walking, taking each step at a time till we reach the stairs.

We practically had to push him to get up the stairs.

Once we're finally upstairs we find the bathroom,

Jin grins at Yoongi,

"You're actually really sweet. I feel bad now for blaming you."

Yoongi stops.

"Blaming me?" He asks the taller boy.

Suddenly the pink headed boy disappears into the bathroom to do his business. Yoongi turns to me instead, his intense gaze making me feel uncomfortable.

"What did he mean by that?"

I shrug, "he's drunk, he's talking a load of nonsense."

Yoongi drops the subject but I could tell it was still bothering him a little.

Unexpectedly, we hear a noise coming from the room beside the bathroom.

We stiffen at the words that were uttered,

"Soon you'll be all mines."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Finally a POV from someone else's perspective

Did you enjoy reading Hoseok's POV?

I'm going to write from another character's POV in the next chapter too 🙊

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️