Chapter 51 - The plan

Jimin's POV

Two months,

Two stinking months it's been.

I've not once gave any piece of interaction to Yoongi since that day he punched me.

Luckily the bruise wasn't so bad and cleared up pretty quick, my nose was still sore for a short period of time but eventually it healed.

I asked Mr Kim if I could switch seats with someone else since I no longer wanted to be around Yoongi. I even went as far as to change my piano piece so I wouldn't be playing his music. I cut him out of all my clips that I edited together for my final piece that should be handed in within the next few weeks.

Exam time was closing in and I was trying everything I could to pass them, graduate and get the hell out of this city. I've had enough, I just want a fresh start away from him.

The bell suddenly rings bringing me back to Mr Kim's lesson, "remember your performance exam is soon, make sure you're practicing properly." He shouts over the now chatting room as students head out to their next classes.

I sigh, collecting my things before walking out, a pair of eyes watching my every move from his seat but I just ignore.

Yoongi's POV

There he goes again,

Walking out, ignoring me like I don't exist.

It hurts but I deserve it.

Once everyone has exited the room, I stand to my feet, waddling over to Mr Kim's desk.

"Listen...uhh Namjoon..." my teacher glances up when he hears his name, before all this mess I would always call him by his first name. When we were alone that is, so that he wouldn't get into trouble for letting a student call him by his first name.

"I-I wanna apologise for my behaviour..." here I am, writing my wrongs to right. The guilt and shame from everything prior was eating me alive. I shouldn't have gotten jealous, I shouldn't have stuck my nose into something that wasn't my business.

I was at fault for all this mess not anyone else.

I suck in a breath through my clenched teeth while lowering my head to bow at my teacher respectively.

"I'm sorry I caused so much problems, I shouldn't have raised my voice nor hands to you." I finish, keeping my face downwards so that I can't see his reaction.

I hear a sigh, "Yoongi, please stand properly." He asks me gently. Slowly, I lift my gaze to him.

"Take a seat." He gestures to the desk in front of his,

"Look Yoongi I understand I crossed the limits. We all know you're in love with Jimin, it's clear on your face." He pauses briefly, "although I too like him, maybe not enough to say I love him but I definitely have a liking to him."

My hands clench under the table but I hold back my jealously to listen to him properly.

"But I'm a big boy." Namjoon smiles with a faint sadness in his eyes, "I can get over my feelings." He stops, getting up and walking towards the large window that looks out to the courtyard.

"You, however can't."

I gulp knowing find well he's right. I've tried getting over Jimin, avoiding him, everything but he wouldn't leave me.

Even in my head he's always there,

Am I really in love with him?

"Yoongi?" Namjoon brings me back to reality, my sad excuse of reality.