Chapter 13 - Didn't you know?

Just breathe Jimin, you're doing fine.

Both Jungkook and I were seated inside the family restaurant that the girls had picked, waiting for them to arrive. Jungkook sat across from me so that our dates could sit beside us.

I all of a sudden feel pain in my shin as I let out a small cry, "what was that for?"

"Stop fidgeting so much in your seat, you're making me nervous." Jungkook whisper-yells while I rub at my now sore leg.

Jungkook checks briefly behind, peering outside of our booth when suddenly his eyes immediately brighten, "Quick! They're here! How do I look?"

I roll my eyes, this was the tenth time he asked me this now.

"You look fine."

The girls came towards the table and instantly Jungkook stands up politely welcoming them.

"I'm so glad you could make it Jiyeon." Jungkook smiles at a blonde headed girl while he kisses her cheek, earning a small giggle from her.

Jungkook turns to me, "Jimin, this is Jihee."

A small, cute looking, black haired girl appears from behind her friend as she shyly waves at me. I get up from my seat, trying to be as polite and gentleman like as possible.

I stand in front of her taking her hand in mines while smiling, "it's nice to finally meet you." If her face wasn't red before, it definitely was now.

We all sit and order our food before chatting away. It was nice to go out and do regular teenage things, however every so often my mind would fall back to Yoongi. It was irritating how much I would think about him.

Stop it! You're on a date with a beautiful girl yet all you can think about is him?!?

What is wrong with you?

If matters couldn't get any worse, guess who just walked in.

Yup you guessed it,

Yoongi.

Hoseok was beside him as they walk towards one of the staff members, they then were guided over towards a table, which just so happens to be across from ours.

I groan into my hands, covering my face as the two boys sit down.

"Jimin? Jungkook?" Hoseok laughs, "what a coincidence."

I pull my fakest smile ever, "yeah." I mutter, "it really is."

Yoongi appears a lot better than how he looked the last time I saw him,

"How are you doing Yoongi?" I shyly ask, not making eye contact with him, instead I stare down at my hands while playing with them.

"I'm okay, thanks." His voice barely above a whisper.

I was surprised,

did the Min Yoongi just speak to me?

I was expecting him to ignore me.

I nod, as a huge smile crawls onto my face. I quickly wipe it off though since he's staring at me,

I turn my attention back to the girl next to me.

"So Jihee, what do you like to do in your free time?"

All the while I could still feel Yoongi's gaze but I pretended like I didn't notice.

~*~

The date went by pretty well, Jihee was really fun to be around. We chatted for ages, every so often she would touch my hand or 'accidentally' touch legs with me.

Yoongi didn't once lift his gaze from me. He watched every single movement I made, I could've sworn I saw him tense up whenever Jihee would lightly touch my hand.

He definitely tensed up when she kissed my cheek goodbye. After that he didn't dare spare me a single glance.

"You both look like you've had a fun date then?" Hoseok laughs as we all stand outside the restaurant.

"Yeah." Jungkook answers,

"Did you guys walk here?" I question.

Hoseok nods, "yeah we don't live too far away from here, so we just walked since we we're both too lazy to cook for ourselves."

"Oh. I was going to ask if you wanted a ride home?"

"Thanks but we're f-" Hoseok was cut off by someone stomping on his foot,

"-We would love that, is what Hoseok was trying to say." Yoongi smiles down at me, I genuinely had to look behind myself to make sure it was me he was actually speaking too.

"O...kay then."

I led the boys towards my silver car as I hop inside, the rest follow. Jungkook as usual takes shot gun,

"It's really nice of you to drive us home." Hoseok says from behind Jungkook. I vaguely remember Yoongi's house being across from Jungkook's and I take it Hoseok was going there too as neither one told me their addresses. I drive, now knowing my way off by heart to Jungkook's house.

The full time I was driving I could feel eyes on me which only made me more nervous to be in his presence.

~*~

"Well, thanks for the ride." Hoseok smile while he takes off his seat belt, we were right outside Jungkook's house. All three boys hop out the car and I roll down my window to speak to them through it.

"We should seriously do something soon. All of us I mean." Hoseok mumbles, looking down at his feet. I knew straight away that he wished Taehyung was with us,

God I'm so curious as to what their background story is, why do they no longer talk to each other?

"That would be fun. How about next Friday? I heard there's a party going on." I suggest, I wasn't huge on parties but they could be fun when you aren't acting like a complete fool.

Hoseok suddenly glances sideways towards Yoongi, worry laced in his eyes, making my gaze fall onto the dark haired boy too.

"Sounds...fun." He forces out before walking off towards his house. Hoseok sighs,

"Well thanks again. See you both on Monday." And with that he strolls off, heading in the direction that Yoongi disappeared off too.

"You know I've been wondering this for a while now..."

Jungkook leans against my window while giving me a puzzled expression,

"What do you mean?"

I keep my gaze on the house that both boys entered into.

"Yoongi and Hoseok."

"What about them?"

"What is their relationship with each other?"

Jungkook frowns now also staring at the house before back at me,

"Didn't you know?"

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Oooh I wonder what they're relationship
is?🤭

Are you enjoying this book so far?🤔

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️